Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2014 3:43:48 PM EDT
I just heard(just speculation at this point) that the C%nt Al Sharton will be in Xenia possibly this coming weekend the 20th, as the Grand Jury will be deciding the 22nd if any crimes were commited in the case where the idiot at the Beavercreek Walmart got shot.

I am all about making sure things are above board, but everywhere this piece of scum goes, there is absolute devastation during and afterwards. I have also been told that possbile blood suckers from up North will be coming along to kick it off.

I am not sure if I should make sure the Wife and Kids are out of town next weekend just to make sure they are safe.........
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I would make sure they were no gonet..its nice to have an alibi in case somebody does something they should not.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#2]
If I had to guess I would say he wont be there...not enough cameras and flash for him.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It's true.  Walmart also has Sharpton on retainer to handle any of their racial issues.  Should be a hoot.  Does he pander to the angry mob, or does he keep his racket with Walmart going?
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Money talks and b.s. walks
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:41:04 PM EDT
[#5]
May he fall down a flight of steps, or run with scissors, I don't care which
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#6]
...as if Xenia hasn't suffered enough.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I thin k I'll wait a couple of weeks and see the Hobby Lobby presentation:

Hobby Lobby president to speak at Cedarville University
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 6:27:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, so far it turned out to be a non-event, which is fine with me......
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top