Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2014 4:37:24 PM EDT
Went there today after my IDPA match. As normal a little over priced but picked up a few things. A set of 308 dies, some 150gr 308 bullets and primers. Plus a federal bulk pack of 22.

Saw a lifted Serria, silver, with a black bolt face logo there. I was the black/tan f250 parked a row behind you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I actually just noticed they are putting a FF&F in there, but didn't know it was open yet. I'll have to check it out tomorrow!
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 12:14:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Went on Friday, they did a "soft opening" since everything was set to go.  Official  Grand Opening is Thursday, April 10.  Alot of people there considering there was no advertising.  Bought some bullets and reloading stuff, might go back for a handgun.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Wish they would open a Lorain county branch.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 4:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I've only been to the other 3 locations, but they have some pretty consistently low prices that are comparable to online stores on firearms.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 5:09:21 AM EDT
[#5]
They have seemed to have some .22 at other locations recently, not cheap but not outrageous.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 6:21:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've only been to the other 3 locations, but they have some pretty consistently low prices that are comparable to online stores on firearms.
View Quote
This

Link Posted: 4/7/2014 7:13:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

On new stuff for sure.

On reloading components they're high. Compared to "LGS" pricing, about $20-40 high on 8lb kegs of powder, $6-8 on 1lb jars of powder. $1 / 100 on primers, or $12 on box of 1000 compared to local places. No flats of primers yet.  But the Youngstown area is lucky to have two very good places for reloading components in bulk, including a federal premier dealer.

I picked some up just because I didn't want to drive elsewhere at the moment, lol.  They *Did* have federal match primers if anyone is looking - and a lot of them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#8]
 Hi. ...Looks like I was spotted.

Went to check the place out. Bought a 525 box of .22.
I had to leave due to hearing all the overwhelming stupidity coming out of people's faces.

Did see a hydro dipped AR15 in one hundred dollar bills.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
 Hi. ...Looks like I was spotted.

Went to check the place out. Bought a 525 box of .22.
I had to leave due to hearing all the overwhelming stupidity coming out of people's faces.

Did see a hydro dipped AR15 in one hundred dollar bills.
View Quote

I think just about everyone in the checkout line (and their wives) had a brick or bulk box of .22.  They had whole aisles of the stuff, it was impressive.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 7:18:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Today is actually their grand opening.
They had 12 or so Remington 1400rnd buckets of .22, that went quick.
They still have PLENTY of bricks(fed 40 gr solid for $34). And same with American eagle bricks($29?)
525 value packs are gone.

Lots of other calibers too.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Stopped in yesterday (4-10-14).
Seems like a nice store, huge gun inventory.
Purchased a brick of American Eagle 22lr for $29.00.
I'm less than 10 minutes away, so I guess I will be stocking up on 22lr for as long as it's available, 1 brick per cust. per day.
I like their store.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I going tonight hopefully picking up a box of 22
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#13]
I just went there this morning and was amazed by their gun inventory, and their knife inventory for that matter. They had almost every model of handguns each major company offers and a large variety of rifles and shotguns. Furthermore, the guy that showed me a couple AR-15s new his stuff! Ill definitely be a regular customer, any store that has LMT and Noveske ARs is A-okay in my book!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#14]
yep, they are GTG in my book.

got a S&W pistol there at a reasonable price.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#15]
nice store bigger the cleveland and canton
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#16]
This store is going to cost me a ton... Lots of reloading supplies so close!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top