Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2013 12:05:46 PM EDT
I know there is a posting for ranges but went through the entire list and couldn't find anything, Looking for a rifle range public or private,  at least 100yds, black rifle friendly, open year round and daily Has to be under 50 miles from Akron,
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 1:15:41 PM EDT
[#1]
You could become a member of a gun club. These clubs are within your distance requirement.
North Lawrence Fish & Game Club
Brokenlock Longrifles
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Kelbly's is a range you might check out.

KC's is another to check out.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The guy that own's KC is a great guy. Dan C. also offers CCW and advance pistol and carbine class's. I've done all 3, And even a night class there under low/ no light. Great place, Great class's, Great owner.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 4:02:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 4:16:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Membership at Brokenlock is currently closed to new applicants.  We have a membership cap and it has been reached.  There may be some openings late next summer depending on how many non renewals we get.  Public is invited to most of our shoots and matches.  There is still fun to be had there even if you are not a member.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 4:50:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Kelbly's does not have a 300 yard range.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#7]
http://www.claytargetsonline.com/club.php/1386

I warn you though, It doesn't seem like anybody ever cleans the place up, you'll be ankle deep in shot gun shells.  They let people use anything they wanna bring for targets too.(i once saw used brake rotors somebody had left behind)  Use to be an alright place 5 or 6 years ago but the general public discovered it and now its full of stupid.  I don't go there anymore.  

They have a pistol range, 100 yd. and a 200 yd. range, and trap shooting.  And there is a gun store on the premises.  You may like it though, I definately would not go there by myself anymore.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 10:24:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#9]
yrpc.org
nice private club, 200 yrd range
east of youngstown

greenport tactical
nice ranges
south of canton  

both have great people friendly, yrpc has keycoded gate
greenport is more restricted but very very nice for our type.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top