Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2017 11:04:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe Main Street/Old Route 66/National Trails Highway (the old road) but I'd guess that would be rather crowded, too?  Barstow Road (247) south to Lucerne Valley then west on 18 back to Victorville.  Less likely to be crowded but unless others using it as a detour probably pretty lonely/desolate.  Or west on 58 to 395 and south on 395.  Looks like the longest of the three but unless jammed up on 66, all I'd think would be less than three hours.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 7:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That sucked last night.  What are my options to get around the construction on our way home?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/7/2017 10:23:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No issues coming back through there on Sunday, all three lanes were open.  Something was going on at the intersection of I15 and I215 on Sunday though that had NB traffic backed up for about 10 miles and SB traffic for at least 20.  

Is the traffic from Vegas to CA always like that on Sunday afternoon/evening?  That was crazy busy.  

This was the first time we have driven to Disneyland.  Not sure I will do it again.  13 hours to get there from SLC, should have taken 9ish.
View Quote
Vegas traffic is a thing.  Friday nights and Sunday afternoons/evenings.  It can get really bad sometimes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top