Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2017 2:47:29 PM EDT
If you have a C&R license, can you buy C&R handguns in CA from out of state? Does the approved list still apply?
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#1]
.455 Webley would certainly be cool to have (think Indiana Jones).

Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Early 90s I had access to a MK VI. It wasn't mine, it belonged to a roommate but he had me take care of it. It was cut for .45 ACP.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If you get an answer to your original question, I'd like to know.  A Webley would be fun to have in .455W but a 45ACP version would also suit me just fine (more practical).
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the answer is "no" but I still have to ask.

With a .45 ACP cut Mk VI you are probably best off with low pressure reloads using .455" bullets.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the answer is "no" but I still have to ask.

With a .45 ACP cut Mk VI you are probably best off with low pressure reloads using .455" bullets.
View Quote
The answer is no in CA. All pistols, except black powder, go through an FFL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top