Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2017 1:32:34 PM EDT
I am sure that there are some people on this site that might be able to help me. I have contacted calguns.net as many as 5 times because the site won't let me sign in, When I ask for a temp password the site sends me a temp pw in an email, I do what they say to do, I sign in using the temp pw and it thanks me for signing in then send me to the same sign in box and the sign in area on the header doesn't recognize that I have signed in. I have contacted the administrator about 5 times with no reply. My user name is 74man and they should have my email address, please contact them and have them email me with what is wrong with their site,  it has been sometime since I have posted but that's is because I have nothing to post.

I am hoping that someone on this site can contact them and let them know my plight because evidently they are not getting my emails. Thanks to all who help.

29Mar17- THIS POST CAN BE DELETED NOW, I FOUND OUT THE PROBLEM AND FIXED IT. PLEASE DELETE THIS POST
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Try deleting your cookies in your puter or mobile device then try again. -CB
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe you should count yourself lucky?
View Quote
This. The fucking place is the worst. It's a bunch of liberal whinny babies that keep wondering why they are losing their gun rights, yet they keep voting liberal. Fuck them!
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe you should count yourself lucky?
View Quote
  This is the correct answer.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 12:40:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This. The fucking place is the worst. It's a bunch of liberal whinny babies that keep wondering why they are losing their gun rights, yet they keep voting liberal. Fuck them!
View Quote

So I'm not alone in feeling that way!
The majority are victims to the anti propaganda
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top