Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2017 11:55:04 AM EDT
Hi,

Looking for some input. Traveling to Encinitas next week to see my folks. They're in their 80s. I would like to find a nice ($50-$70 a plate?) Italian, Mexican, or seafood restaurant to take my parents to. Preference would be Italian.The limitation is they both use walkers and occasionally wheel chairs. Their favorite restaurants are the Italian place in Carlsbad and Fidel's in Cardiff. Both involve a lot of stairs and are pretty loud.

Does any one have any recommendations for good food and service on the ground floor somewhere? Would like to keep it within 10-15 miles of PCH in Encinitas.  Thanks for the help!

Retro
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 12:41:06 AM EDT
[#1]
For Mexican, Las Olas in Cardiff (5 minutes South).  For Italian Tratoria I Trulli in Encinitas is very good. My inlaws, also in their 80's, live in Carlsbad and they love both restaurants.  Las Olas is basically the only thing I miss about California.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:33:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Hi,

Thank you for the suggestions.I took my folks to Tratoria I Trulli and they loved the food.The restaurant was very accommodating and made sure my dad had room to maneuver and get in and out comfortably. Thanks again.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top