Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2017 5:24:39 PM EDT
What I read was they are developing plans and options to withhold tax revenue from the Feds.

On top of their defiance about sanctuary cities and what is certain to be a fight over the border wall, this could get bad!

As I see it, it is flagrant violation of the law by California officials.  They should be brought up on charges for violating their oaths of office.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]
CA is pretty much the weathly arm of Mexico.  

If and when the shit goes down I stand as a American not a Californian..
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Well then we should be able to withhold payments to the state.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 11:46:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 1:18:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Looking from the outside (from New Mexico), this looks like a bunch of spoiled brats throwing a tantrum.  How serious are these people about fighting the Fed Gov?  Do they really think that they can win, or is this all just political show?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:40:34 AM EDT
[#5]
The answer you seek has been made bold in your quote.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looking from the outside (from New Mexico), this looks like a bunch of spoiled brats throwing a tantrum.  How serious are these people about fighting the Fed Gov?  Do they really think that they can win, or is this all just political show?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

These "people" are a different species of human being:

I say, the seeds of revolution are being planted.

It looks like it's the Liberals, politicians and Illegal Aliens against the rest of us.

That's why they have to disarm "the populace".
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#8]
California needs to be Trumped.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:55:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
California needs to be Trumped.
View Quote

This is not just a California problem.     There is NY, and MA that are just as whacked out as CA.     Then you have all the smaller groups in the rest of the states.     Just about every major metro area is liberal and yes that includes Houston, Dallas and Austin.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:13:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

How many people here support Bundy in their fight against what they perceive as Fed overreach?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ditto. I look forward to being able to secede from California and rejoin the USA.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Can they do that? When I send in my tax returns, there are two separate envelopes. One for State and one for Federal taxes.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Wasting tax payer money on frivolous lawsuits ? .............Wonderful!
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 12:01:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed...
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 2:23:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Listen folks in kalifornia, if and when it comes down to feds cumming and arresting the treasonous politicians; the fascists liberal politiciens will not put up a fight. Feds Trump state of kalifornia. Them we might become a free people here once again.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 2:24:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Listen folks in kalifornia, if and when it comes down to feds cumming and arresting the treasonous politicians; the fascists liberal politiciens will not put up a fight. Feds Trump state of kalifornia. Then we might become a free people here once again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top