Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2017 3:08:50 AM EDT
Hi All,
My brother's overseas and his marriage is toast.
When he returns, he'll be in San Francisco and he's gonna need a great divorce lawyer.

I'd rather not to give any more details, but if any locals have a recommendation, I'd really appreciate it.
PM preferred.

Humble Thanks,
Bronco
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 4:03:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen an Attorneys office in Walnut Creek called 'Divorce for Men'.  Might be worth an inquiry.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've seen an Attorneys office in Walnut Creek called 'Divorce for Men'.  Might be worth an inquiry.
View Quote

Thanks Rider.
Feeling a little bit of disappointment at the poor response.
I really want to help my brother. His wife is a trainwreck, and she seems determined to try and ruin his life.

Surely we have some fellow shooters in the bay area that have gone through this hell.

I need the attorney version of Mr. Wolf on this MF'er.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
You might have better luck posting on calguns. ARFCOM isn't "safe space" enough for most California gun owners. They all hang out on that shitty fucking website so they can coddle each other and talk about how it will all be ok, and how Jerry Brown is good for gun owners......
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks Rider.
I really want to help my brother. His wife is a trainwreck, and she seems determined to try and ruin his life.

Surely we have some fellow shooters in the bay area that have gone through this hell.

http://www.magicalquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/I-drive-real-fuckin-fast-so-keep-up.-If-I-get-my-car-back-any-different-than-I-gave-it-Monster-Joes-gonna-be-disposing-of-two-bodies..jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks Rider.

http://www.magicalquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/I-drive-real-fuckin-fast-so-keep-up.-If-I-get-my-car-back-any-different-than-I-gave-it-Monster-Joes-gonna-be-disposing-of-two-bodies..jpg

Mr. Wolfe is a scary man, my kinda guy.  Good luck to your buddy. I'm curious to know how Man friendly that place is.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:12:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the tips guys. haven't been to calguns in years.
Will visit and wallow in their misery, looking for clues.
Ultimately, I am the Wolf.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 12:00:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Very mixed reviews there, I found out some people were very unhappy with it. I have yet to find a divorce lawyer that's half competent for less than $10,000 upfront
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top