Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2016 10:47:43 AM EDT
So I just saw that the owners were arrested in a raid by the state. Something to do with felon in possession concerning the owner's husband. Does anyone know the status of this thing? I ordered and paid for a lower from them a while back that was not in stock, and I'm getting a sinking feeling that I may be assed out on that deal if they're going to be shut down completely or tied up in court for an extended amount of time.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]
The husband was a felon. Charges expunged but they still got him for being around firearms. If you read the article you know, but supposedly they found illegal firearms in their house. Not sure what that means. I had him work one of my AR's I got it back before they got raided but I planned on having them send out another AR to get cerakoted. I'm glad I procrastinated. I fear you might be SOL buddy. They more than likely will not be allowed to reopen. ATF don't play.
Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#2]
The more I read, the more I think I'm shit out of luck on my lower. I can maybe dispute the charge on my card and recover that portion of my purchase. I bought three lowers, and one had to be ordered, and has not been delivered yet. Hopefully my CC card company can work it out. If not, worst case is I lose out on a stripped lower, so it's not necessarily the end of the world. Still sucks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Shooting ranges and gun stores. It's the target of ATF per Kamala Harris. Fuck that bitch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top