Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2016 9:19:44 AM EDT
Would they be better off asking for money for litigation than they are asking for money to try and stop the assembly and senate from voting on them? We all know that the libtards here are going to vote to pass almost every one of these bills. The only hope we have are Moonbeam (I can't fucking believe I just wrote that) and the legal system. Wouldn't that money be better used for legal bills then trying to convince people who always vote the party line not to vote the party line? Just a thought as I get the 10 emails a day asking for money to try and convince libtarts not to libtard.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
You must be talking about the FPC, for whom I have become a member

They sent me an email to call the local state senator, Fran Pavley, for which the NRA has given an F-.  At least she's termed out
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You must be talking about the FPC, for whom I have become a member

They sent me an email to call the local state senator, Fran Pavley, for which the NRA has given an F-.  At least she's termed out
View Quote

That is one of the groups. Calling people who you know are going to vote for gun control is a waste of time. Why not use those resources for something that has a chance of making a difference.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#3]
It depends on the group asking. Some are misguided. Others exist to give the board of directors hefty paychecks, but also do some litigating.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top