Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2016 8:50:50 AM EDT
I'm voting Trump.

( I was going to vote for Cruz, but screw the Illegals and their Mexican Flag! )

A-Holes!
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's an anti-Trump rally what did you expect to see, patriotic , tax payers, wrapped in Old Glory ? I'm voting for whoever the Republican nominee is. It should be Trump, looks like he has the momentum.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:56:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard some audio from it this morning on the way to work ... someone yelling "Make America Mexico!" That just about made me puke.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I really feel sorry for you guys in Californa.I wish I knew where the Police were.The fool that jumped on that Police car "Needs an attitude adjustment".
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's an anti-Trump rally what did you expect to see, patriotic , tax payers, wrapped in Old Glory ? I'm voting for whoever the Republican nominee is. It should be Trump, looks like he has the momentum.
View Quote

Just making conversation, Master Sergeant
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#5]
If they are so proud of mexico they should go there.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:56:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I have no words.    

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have no words.    

http://i.imgur.com/MPc8gbX.jpg
View Quote

I do and that's if you don't like then you can get the fuck out no matter what age you are.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:41:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Why?  They will just move out again, to the USA, over and over.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I heard some audio from it this morning on the way to work ... someone yelling "Make America Mexico!" That just about made me puke.
View Quote

If we made America like Mexico, would the illegals LEAVE AGAIN ? for Canada maybe ?

Yeah lets make America horribly corrupt, and poor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top