Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2016 5:02:50 PM EDT
Hi you all,

I was curious about the so called city of Los Angeles letter they send to every person who makes a gun purchase. Well I made a purchase and this time no letter? Anyone know if they stopped sending such letters?
I must admit they were use less cuz  I already have my safety license so why the extra letter reminding me of my responsibilities as a gun owner?

Impala
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure why do that, but I remember a big thread on CalGuns about them and people mentioned that they don't always get them.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure why do that, but I remember a big thread on CalGuns about them and people mentioned that they don't always get them.
View Quote

NorCalRT,

Thanks for your fast reply.  This time for some reason I didn't get one but what the heck.....Because of the fact I already have a number attached to my safety card along with my thumb print I figure now the city itself wants to track people in there own city.

What a waste of city money and postage to boot! Anyway I hope I never receive any of these letters by mail. They're insulting me.

Thanks,

Impala
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top