Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/26/2014 11:02:51 AM EDT
"State senator Leland Yee arrested on bribery and corruption charges as part of several arrests made by the FBI today during a sting."

NBC Twitter feed

another link http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/san_francisco&id=9480515
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"State senator Leland Yee arrested on bribery and corruption charges as part of several arrests made by the FBI today during a sting."

NBC Twitter feed
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2014 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck yes!
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 12:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a link, looks like the bastard was in league with gangsters and running guns....hmm, how ironic.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 12:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's a link, looks like the bastard was in league with gangsters and running guns....hmm, how ironic.
View Quote

IT WAS FOR THE CHILDREN!

Fuck that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got a call from a friend who helped me fight his shitty legislation last year. Couldn't happen to a more smug prick.  

Today, I understand schadenfreude...and it's perfectly lovely.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, his anti-gun efforts was more of an eliminate the competition kinda thing?
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck that asshole . Hope he get tossed behind bars but more than likely he will weasel his way out of it like most those scumbags seem to.  

Link Posted: 3/26/2014 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Just heard the good news. That piece of sh*t is deep in the pockets of the Chinese criminal syndicate. F*ck that A-h@le!

These c-suckers are going down left and right. It was the Calderon brothers a couple weeks ago. Next stop Mr. "30 caliber clip" and with hope, "Stretch" Pelosi.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#9]
KFI and KABC are raking him over the coals.  Also pointing out that the Feds are apparently targeting a bunch of our "friends" in Sacramento.  More power to them
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Im surprised he was even arrested considering how corrupt this country is now aways. Im pleasantly surprised
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope the BGF has their way with this piece of shit.  Maybe de Leon will be next.  Best news in Kali politics in a long time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Today, I understand schadenfreude...and it's perfectly lovely.
View Quote

Outstanding.  No more hookers, blow and shark-fin soup from "Shrimp-Boy".  I hope he likes prison sechs.

Link Posted: 3/26/2014 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#13]
So, who where the other 2 political turds taken into custody with Leland?
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Per the complaint against Senator Yee
"I believe that the facts detailed below are sufficient to demonstrate
probable cause to believe that SENATOR YEE has violated the following
criminal statutes: Title 18, United States Code, Section 1343 and 1346
(Wire Fraud of Honest Services); Title 18, United States Code, Sections
371, 922(a)(1) and 922(l) (Conspiracy to Deal Firearms Without a License
and to Illegally Import Firearms)."

Link Posted: 3/26/2014 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn just damn .

What a POS
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 7:28:05 PM EDT
[#16]
The comments left on his facebook page are priceless...

https://www.facebook.com/VoteYee?ref=br_tf
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Per the complaint against Senator Yee

"I believe that the facts detailed below are sufficient to demonstrate probable cause to believe that SENATOR YEE has violated the following criminal statutes: Title 18, United States Code, Section 1343 and 1346 (Wire Fraud of Honest Services); Title 18, United States Code, Sections 371, 922(a)(1) and 922(l) (Conspiracy to Deal Firearms Without a License and to Illegally Import Firearms)."
View Quote

Looks like the "Conspiracy to Deal Firearms Without a License and to Illegally Import Firearms" charges was for brokering a deal to import one hundred M16 machine guns from the Philippines to the USA.

Link Posted: 3/26/2014 8:49:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#19]
GOOD BYE, SO LONG YOU POS MUTHA FLUCKAAAAA

mr. ban bullet button guns cuz its hurting my profits from illegal guns

to the Fris-BeeIiiss .... Thank You
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#20]
So he's done right. No more bullet button bullshit or anything at all from this dude in the future?
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#21]
It's good to see another leftist hypocrite go.  In NY state this would be a career enhancement and he would be re-elected.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Yee authored, promoted and voted into existence many restrictive gun laws in California.  In doing so he created conditions prohibitive of legal gun sales and conducive to illegal sales.  He then took advantage of the atmosphere he created.  Shouldn't every single one of those laws be removed from the books or rendered inactive until his case is tried?  After all he was not acting as a California Senator when he acted; did not represent the California citizens, but was acting in his best interests as a criminal.  Surely his actions were tainted with his conflict of interest which negates his actions and this should be acted upon immediately with an injunction.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 11:06:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yee authored, promoted and voted into existence many restrictive gun laws in California.  In doing so he created conditions prohibitive of legal gun sales and conducive to illegal sales.  He then took advantage of the atmosphere he created.  Shouldn't every single one of those laws be removed from the books or rendered inactive until his case is tried?  After all he was not acting as a California Senator when he acted; did not represent the California citizens, but was acting in his best interests as a criminal.  Surely his actions were tainted with his conflict of interest which negates his actions and this should be acted upon immediately with an injunction.
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 11:37:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:05:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It couldn't happen to a better scum bag. What a hypocrite.

In honor of that dirt bag's arrest on federal charges I completed this tonight. A DMPS .308 lower.

<a href="http://s104.photobucket.com/user/AR-15_Paul/media/Rifles/80%20Percent%20Arms%20308/80PercentLower09_zpsda2bb08b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/AR-15_Paul/Rifles/80%20Percent%20Arms%20308/80PercentLower09_zpsda2bb08b.jpg</a>
View Quote

I bet yee could hook you up with some of his pals to get you top dollar for that lower.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:00:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It couldn't happen to a better scum bag. What a hypocrite.

In honor of that dirt bag's arrest on federal charges I completed this tonight. A DMPS .308 lower.

<a href="http://s104.photobucket.com/user/AR-15_Paul/media/Rifles/80%20Percent%20Arms%20308/80PercentLower09_zpsda2bb08b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/AR-15_Paul/Rifles/80%20Percent%20Arms%20308/80PercentLower09_zpsda2bb08b.jpg</a>
View Quote

Good on ya, Paul!
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 2:07:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Wow, how ironic all the way around. An advocate for gun control get's arrested for smuggling gun's, and the guy's that arrested him have been known to do the same thing. Interesting times..
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 3:19:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Hope you Californians get his shit overturned.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:40:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#31]
No wonder the Dems are so anti- gun; they keep shooting themselves in the foot...
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Saw this on my news feed and just wanted to check in from ND.  Stay strong out there.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#33]
couldn't happen to a NICER GUY!

FU POS LEE!
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#34]
From the indictment:

According to SENATOR YEE, the arms dealer had contacts in Russia, Ukraine, Boston and Southern California. UCE 4599 asked SENATOR YEE for his commitment. SENATOR YEE said “Do I think we can make some money? I think we can make some money. Do I think we can get the goods? I think we can get the goods.” SENATOR YEE thought it was more about the timing and who was going to get directly involved. SENATOR YEE said he believed KEITH JACKSON had to be committed to make the deal happen. KEITH JACKSON told SENATOR YEE “I’m in man.”

SENATOR YEE said that he wanted KEITH JACKSON and UCE 4599 to understand what they were about to get into. SENATOR YEE cautioned UCE 4599 and KEITH JACKSON and recounted a story of the last time he was in the Philippines. According to SENATOR YEE, he was surrounded by “armed guards with machine guns.” SENATOR YEE said “Because, I’m getting a little more into this, it’s not just Russia; the Muslim countries have sources too. And so, that has been brought to my attention recently.”

KEITH JACKSON asked UCE 4599 “You know what you want right?” UCE 4599 told SENATOR YEE and KEITH JACKSON he wanted any type of “shoulder fired” weapons or missiles. SENATOR YEE asked UCE 4599 “You know what you want right?” UCE 4599 told SENATOR YEE and KEITH JACKSON he wanted any type of “shoulder fired” weapons or missiles. SENATOR YEE asked UCE4599 if he wanted “automatic weapons” as opposed to semi-automatic weapons. UCE 4599 confirmed with SENATOR YEE he wanted automatic weapons. KEITH JACKSON asked UCE 4599 about the quantity. UCE 4599 told SENATOR YEE and KEITH JACKSON anywhere between $500,000 and $2,500,000 worth of weapons.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Guess he was running more than just guns
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Don't mean to intrude (I'm in Texas) but this isn't even a decent scam with hookers and drugs and murders.  It sounds like a rerun of ABSCAM, the FBIs taking down of politicians stuffing coat pockets full of 100 dollar bills in motel rooms that came from "Arab sheiks", actually all FBI agents two of whom were in fact Jewish.  It was in the 1970s and a template for this guy's problems.

Any time a random group of wealthy strangers want to meet and give a politician piles of cash for something illegal, calling themselves the MAFIA.........well it proves this guy is just as dumb as he looks which is a tall order.  It just sounds like a really bad made-for-tv movie.  If it's not a joke I can't wait for the next episode.

Good luck yall
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Exactly Paul! He was completely open about his disdain for our freedoms and shamelessly attacked them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Just heard on the radio, he has pulled out of the SecState Race.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's more important who this is more than what it is. Yee is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) gun grabber here ... and he gets caught trying to illegally deal guns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't mean to intrude (I'm in Texas) but this isn't even a decent scam with hookers and drugs and murders.  It sounds like a rerun of ABSCAM, the FBIs taking down of politicians stuffing coat pockets full of 100 dollar bills in motel rooms that came from "Arab sheiks", actually all FBI agents two of whom were in fact Jewish.  It was in the 1970s and a template for this guy's problems.

Any time a random group of wealthy strangers want to meet and give a politician piles of cash for something illegal, calling themselves the MAFIA.........well it proves this guy is just as dumb as he looks which is a tall order.  It just sounds like a really bad made-for-tv movie.  If it's not a joke I can't wait for the next episode.

Good luck yall

It's more important who this is more than what it is. Yee is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) gun grabber here ... and he gets caught trying to illegally deal guns.

He was probably more of a danger to us here than any other politician lately, (assuming no other Dem steps up)  because at the state level he actually could do things that affected us.  Feinstein, while repulsive, and a grandstander really is ineffective because she can get laws through Congress.  This sob could push laws through Sacramanto because he was so safe in his district.

The FBI has been pretty active in Sacramento lately, walking the halls with a $20 bill on fishing line and catching the Dems right and left.  Lots of scared pols up there because most are probably a little dirty if not a lot dirty.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#41]
This clown has all the earmarks of a Darwin Award winner.  Once he has spent a few years with skinheads, Mexican Mafia and LA gangsters, all armed with shanks, he will learn about real dangerous weapons.  Doubt if his DNA will be spread after that experience.

Someone in there will make him his bitch.  His future is a deep dark place.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#42]
I bet one of the reasons this POS was trying so hard to ban firearms is because it interfered with his Black Market Weapons dealings!

I hope he becomes someone's little b!tch in prison!

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Congrats California !! Many of us out here in Free America are watching and support your efforts.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Just read Paul's instructions to out-of-state postings.  I hope my previous posts didn't violate any of those guidelines.  I do understand that my brothers and sisters in California usually cannot just move to a more gun friendly state easily.  I also understand that you love the state and just want to change certain politics with which you disagree.  Texas is about as gun friendly as a state can be and Houston is perhaps the most gun friendly city in the US.  But about the first of September I remember what General Phillip Sheridan said after his posting after one summer in West Texas.  "If I owned hell and Texas I would rent out Texas and live in Hell".

Frankly I don't even hate Mr. Yee despite his feelings on gun control.  I do feel that after a five year task force operation to document his criminal activities he should spend the rest of his life in prison with others dangerous criminals.  The FBI and Federal Prosecutor will, after five years work, put him away for the rest of his life.  I do have some experience in this area.  An FBI agent told me after one six week trial that following a long task force investigation the target goes to prison for a long time when we make this sort of investment.  Its almost a given.  Ask John Gotti.  Wait, you can't because he died at Marion I believe.

The point is Yee is going where he belongs.  Perhaps more will follow.  They are entitled to their opinion but violating the very laws they pimp earns them only recognition for irony.  This case seems to be full of it; irony I mean.

Good luck yall
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Just heard on the radio, he has pulled out of the SecState Race.
View Quote

Good.

Link Posted: 3/28/2014 12:12:12 AM EDT
[#47]
My wife told me the media fluffers are trying to downplay Lees involvement.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Now if we can only get the dirt on kevin de leon. Another trouble maker that needs to disappear!

But in the meantime I will enjoy the steak I'm having just that much more tonight.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 12:51:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 6:09:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I don't think the FBI sways that easily.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife told me the media fluffers are trying to downplay Lees involvement.

I don't think the FBI sways that easily.

Right you are.  The FBI, IRS and prosecutors have put five years into this investigation.  Federal prosecutors will expect him to be put away for the remainder of his life.  He is considered a violent dangerous psychopath.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top