Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2017 7:32:48 PM EDT
This happened in my county recently and it still bothers me. Preacher from NC arrested for pointing Glock at another car on turnpike.
Seems to me simply one person's word against another.  Preacher totally denied brandishing a Glock 22. Claimed the other car
threw soda cup at him for driving too slow.

Just seems so easy to be accused and if in fact you have a gun in vehicle you may very well be arrested. Will try to follow outcome.
Priest Brandish gun

Denies Brandishing
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Perhaps a prime example of why you should never talk to the police. Or agree to a search.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Perhaps a prime example of why you should never talk to the police. Or agree to a search.
View Quote
No kidding.  

I bet over half of the cars in FL have a gun in them.  Pretty easy to make up this story if someone pisses you off.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No kidding.  

I bet over half of the cars in FL have a gun in them.  Pretty easy to make up this story if someone pisses you off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No kidding.  

Exactly, bet large percentage are black pistols, .  "He pointed one of those black plastic type guns at me"
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Exactly, bet large percentage are black pistols, .  "He pointed one of those black plastic type guns at me"
View Quote
Another reason I carry a SS M1911.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top