Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2017 4:47:32 PM EDT
I am headed to Cape San Blas for most of the week in mid-August with my wife and her best friend and her BF. The friend and friends BF are from Connecticut, and have no education about guns or gun safety. The guy is really interested in some of the stuff I have (normal ARs/trashcan guns and one SBR), and would love to go shoot. I think it would be an awesome chance to educate a Yankee, and hopefully lean one of 'them' towards our side.

The issue is, I can't find any local ranges via the internet..  I have seen Port St Joe Rifle And Pistol Range locally, but they require a member to be with guests. Do any of you know a range within an hour of the Cape that would allow two out-of-state dudes to make some noise? I have a Georgia CC license, if that helps.

Thoughts? Feel free to PM me if need be.

Wife pic, cause rules n stuff.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top