Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:11:43 AM EDT
Think they'll do it up down here?

I know some stores are great and some aren't.

My (former) local  one in long island NY was damn respectable, a good eighth of the store was ammo and accessories and a decent FUDD gun spread.

Not that I'm running for the attractions, but the ten off twenty five coupon can be quite useful.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't shopped at a dicks since they pulled AR's off the shelf after the Newtown shootings- and won't.

The one's I had been in prior never had anything of interest to me anyway.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:42:59 PM EDT
[#2]
FUCK DICK'S
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#3]
So FL Dick's are not worth the time. Aside from the AR fiasco, there's this from the Kendall store:

Someone I know was looking at rifle scopes at Dick's and found a Nikon AR-223 scope on sale. He asked if they could mount it on his AR, a service they normally provide. They would not and asked him not to bring in his assault weapon under any circumstances. The aspect that they were selling riflescopes designed specifically for ARs didn't phase the employee.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Dicks stinks.

We've got plenty of real gunstores and gunshows here in Florida that cater to black rifle enthusiasts so there's really no reason to look for guns or accessories at non-black rifle friendly big box stores.

In fact, we should avoid them whenever possible.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 8:17:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Dicks sucks, even for fudd stuff.  Worst than Sports Authority towards the end.  I had a $10 off any purchase and didn't walk out of Dicks with anything.  I banned myself from that place.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#6]
what everyone else says
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I just left pembroke range, and I gotta tell you for a retail gun store the prices are damn fine.  Service is always good.  Honestly, if I was ever to buy retail it would be there.

I finally got there to pop off a few rounds (I used to go almost every other week, ugh).

THE stereotypical crowd, couldn't make it up.
Armed guards training.  African American twenty-somethings renting.  The foreign tourist couple with a groupon.

every.  single.  time.

lol.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FUCK DICK'S
View Quote
Same here. No homo.

They'll never see a cent of my money after their political correctness shenanigans. May they go the way of Gander Mountain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top