Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2017 3:54:01 PM EDT
hi fl htf,  So was in spring hill visiting and looking for rental house, having hard time with property management co. we are moving down in july can't find home for 1 don't have job there yet,2 i was foreclosed on my house here being kicked out july 1st  been carpenter over 30 years and forman last 25,  looking for supers pos in area or any commecial construction job to get foot in door,,,  sent resume to lots of places no luck yet,  anyone out there that need help or knows of a company looking for experienced forman or supervisor would be greatly appreciated  . the stress is killing me, thank guys  
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Middlesex Construction has a bunch of adds on Constructionjobs.com
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#2]
You might want to look at Lake/Sumter counties and the construction companies currently working in The Villages. That place is still going strong with construction. When you get to FL, it would be worth a shot going to the area and making FTF contact with some of the crews.

Might look up the following in the Wildwood/The Villages area and give them a call:

Lammer Construction
Kilcrease Construction
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 6:52:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Great guys thanks I will look at those   wife is a nurse she has a friend who got here lead on job at the VA  in New port Ritchie 
Have to see how close that is
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Port Richey is about 1 hour 15 minutes from the area I'm talking about... depending on traffic.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:19:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Ask questions about New Port Ricky if you decide to live there. A lot of shitty neighborhoods and drugs.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Were not living in New port.  We have family in spring hill who took us around.  New house is in brookville.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Unfortunately can't help with the job issue, but if you ever want to get a beer or do some shooting, I'm in Brooksville.  Moved here last year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top