Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2017 10:02:22 PM EDT
anyone going this weekend? I am taking the nephew.  It is demo only so you can't bring any toys. For a fee you can try what they have though and they are raffling off some prizes. I think it is $30 a person.

It is a few hours drive for me, but figure Ill get to see some cool stuff, and a small chance to win something. They say all the companies on the banner are gonna be there.
NFA Review Shoot Promo 2017
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure if we are going...Grandson's 5th birthday
BUT, YOU SHOULD GO FOR SURE!
I talked with Jason @ANDRO & it sounds like is going to be a killer event.
Lot's of vendors, lot's of hardware to shoot & tons of raffles & give aways.
Plus ,you get to throw the Fun Switch & SMILE!
You can pay a same fee & shoot some exploding targets.
Best thing is ammo is free!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
going for sure
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 6:21:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I was torn between the NFA shoot and FDCC the next day... I think NFA is winning, even though I wanted to shoot my own stuff in a match cause I haven't been to one in a couple of years.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I am pretty sure my step father and I are going. Anybody have any idea how bad the crowd will be? I'm expecting a huge crowd and that has me a bit weary about going.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I am looking for a ride from Pinellas county...I will pay all the gas & buy ya lunch...
Wife turned me down because of the Gson's BDay
Lemme know!
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 4:07:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was torn between the NFA shoot and FDCC the next day... I think NFA is winning, even though I wanted to shoot my own stuff in a match cause I haven't been to one in a couple of years.
View Quote
Why not do both? Curious to see how many shooters they might have this Sunday for FDCC.  With temps in the 90s you can count me out.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Had a good time. The helicopter stuff was neat. Friendly vendors.  

The lines got kind of crazy. I know this thing has grown from essentially some guys hanging out to a pretty well known event looked forward to by many but with increases in size comes increases in logistics. Word is over 1,200 people were there. You need more than one food truck and 2 bathrooms for 1,200 people.

Still, I really enjoyed it and generally don't like events such as that. Props to NFA Review for having the vision and abilities to get all that setup. Can't wait til next time.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:22:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I went and it was awesome. My nephew shot a lot more than I did. I was helping learn the guns and he was almost a deadeye. Hit the gongs a bit. I really wanted to shoot the Kriss vector, scar in .308, rpd and minigun.  That did not happen but I did shoot the suppressed fn240b only got a few shots but it was fun.     They had over 1200 people.  The prizes were awesome.      One company has a 9mm lower that takes mp5 mags
short clip

late in the day so the minigun and many of the others put away..
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I was there as a vendor. Totally underestimated the turnout. We were there on Friday for the "media" shoot and it was somewhat underwhelming and then holy shit on Saturday. Stuffing mags all day long, selling products, general shit talking, and luckily staying in the shade of the tent

I'm from Florida and it was hot as hell outside but a great event....except the helicopter almost blowing our tent away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top