Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2017 5:09:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Go north on I-75 to the Highway 326 exit and visit GTO/Core.  Go to the beach.  You are within about 1.5 hours from either coast.  Enjoy your time down here.

Dan
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 11:06:08 PM EDT
[#2]
ummmmmm Epcot ?????

LeggoLand...

Disney.....

This is a no brainer.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
if you're over 70 you probably could catch a venereal disease in Lessburg
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 6:37:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I would put A W Petersons Gun Shop on the list.

Mostly just a run of the mill gun shop, but great people, and the shop itself was originally owned by Axel Peterson in Denver Colorado and later in Wyoming IIRCC, who made rifles for many famous western characters.  Lieghten Baker  bought it in the 1940s and moved it lock, stock and barrel to it's present location. It contains a mini-museum with many of Petersons original guns and gunmaking tools, as well as photos and artifacts from the old west.

Worth a look.

Deland is 20 minutes away, lots of gun shops there, most notably;

AAA Gun & Pawn over in Deland is worth a look as well, plan on an hour just to work around the perimeter.

Seems to contain every gun known to man, by the dozen, stacked to and covering the ceiling, 20 deep in every corner. Largest collection of 1911's I have ever seen in one place, all for sale. Definitely worth the trip for a gun lover.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 6:31:09 AM EDT
[#7]
well the NFA Review Channel shoot is in Leesburg this Saturday! If your looking for cool gun stores, Shooters World in Tampa and Reload in Tarpon Springs are both really nice but a bit further than 1.5 hrs away.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:14:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Bass fish,shoot & get your yankee ass sunburned...JK
lot's of killer little springs in the Ocala Natl Forest
go to the machine gun shoot this Saturday in Leesburg.
There is so much to do here if you like the outdoors...
PS...no Disney,EPCOT, tourist shit LOL
Go to Clearwater Beach & Eat Seafood!
Admire the hot babes at the beach....geez I could go on forever.
Just have fun & be safe!
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 6:57:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

So far I am sunburnt from yesterday's pool activities but it's not going to stop me from going back
View Quote
We like to see sunburnt Yankees.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top