Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:39:31 PM EDT
Yo locals. Does anybody know if either of these ranges lets you stick the target stand in the ground at any distance you want or are there pre dug holes/slots in the ground for the target stand's legs? Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a senior RSO at Titusville.

We allow non-members to shoot on 2 of our ranges and you can place your target no closer than 25 yards.

Range rules can be found here under "Here's How to Join", item 1.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I sent you a message if you get a chance to reply.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#3]
It depends what part of the county you live at that is easy to get too.

I am in the North part of the county and I go to the TRPC because it is closer to me. So, it takes me about 15 mins to get to the Club.

If I have to go to Malabar, it is an easy hour drive for me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Malabar has fixed distances except for the action areas that you can move as close as you want to the targets.  Must be a member to use range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top