Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2017 10:33:17 PM EDT
Right now I have a small standard concrete slab off my family room sliders. It's enough for a large BBQ and not much else, I'll add the exact measurement later. Looking to either extend it out by pouring more concrete, using pavers, or treated wood...

I want room for a patio table/chairs and I have a nice cover I wanna anchor as well.

Thoughts? Anyone have someone they recommend?
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 7:46:41 AM EDT
[#1]
If you thinking of pouring concrete, I would remove the existing and have the entire area, (new & old), poured at the same time.  This will avoid both areas being different s hades unless you painted the concrete, also it will avoid the possibility of the new/old areas settling at different rates causing a toe stub.........
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you thinking of pouring concrete, I would remove the existing and have the entire area, (new & old), poured at the same time.  This will avoid both areas being different s hades unless you painted the concrete, also it will avoid the possibility of the new/old areas settling at different rates causing a toe stub.........
View Quote
Any ideas on a price or someone who can do it....I know I'll have to pull permits unfortunately...
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]
What area are you located?
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What area are you located?
View Quote

Broward
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:37:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Nobody knows a good reliable GC who can do the work down here?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Highly recommended.

John Davis

http://davisconstructiongroup.biz
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Highly recommended.

John Davis

http://davisconstructiongroup.biz
View Quote

I'll give them a call. Anyone else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top