Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2017 6:14:29 PM EDT
I need to pick one of these up soon-ish.  I could order one off gunbroker or something, but the shipping cost is ludicrous.

I need an MG42 anti-aircraft tripod.  It'll look like the one below.  Condition isn't super important, as long as it's stable and functional with all the parts.

I'm in the Jacksonville area.  Anybody live near an Army Navy Surplus store or anything that might have a second to run in and have a look for me?  Or does anyone have one of these they'd part with?  Probably looking to grab one north of Orlando, if I can find one.

Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
IDK but aren't these like really scarce? Never seen one offered for sale. Never seen one period.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
There are a few on gunbroker for a few hundred dollars.  Don't think they're particularly scarce
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 5:12:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:03:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Slug-O had one, maybe still does - IM him.
View Quote

I PM'd him, but he no-longer has it.  Great idea though, thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top