Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2017 5:14:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been tempted to play with the stuff... just too much going on. Looks good BTW.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:12:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Good lookin' holsters.

If you make one for a CZ-82 with a clip, I want one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:55:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice, excellent edge finish. As good as any big name maker. 
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Not bad for a first try.... a little constructive criticism from someone who has been making kydex holsters for 3+ years now:
Major things I see is the ejection port should be blocked off. You are getting unnecessary retention in that spot. All the retention on a standard non light holster should come from the trigger guard. Your back piece has nice definition, looks a little glossy like the heat got pushed too far but that could be the picture. Front piece is not quite enough. Edges look decent. Are your belt loops leather? Hard to tell. I would suggest using injection molded plastic belt attachments. You want the attachment to the belt to be nice and stiff for a smooth holster/ reholster.

Run your material to about 330-340 using a infrared thermometer. Use good thick foam for best results. There are a few different ones out there that are
Ideal.

If you haven't already there is a huge kydex thread in the survival forum I think. That for me started years
ago and now it is a small business I own. I can be fun!
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#5]
flashooter is a good kydex chef, embrace the tips!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top