Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2017 11:47:30 PM EDT
Was set up to coyote hunt tonight but this guy came by. Shot him at 75 yards using PVS-14's and a Steiner OTAL. Truth is, I never lifted my rifle out of my lap, just put the dot on him and pulled the trigger. With the moon out tonight it was if hunting in the daylight.

Round was a hand load of Re15 and a 69gr SMK... he dropped in his tracks.

Link Posted: 2/12/2017 4:26:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice shooting Bob!
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Spectacular
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:58:05 AM EDT
[#3]
So when are you going to hold a NV class with a hog/yote hunt on the final evening?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So when are you going to hold a NV class with a hog/yote hunt on the final evening?
View Quote

That would be great...
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That would be great...
View Quote
Clay is up for teaching the class
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That would be great...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be great...

I'm in on this.

Dan
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice kill, Bob!  Thanks again for the email conversation the other day.  We need to combine forces on a night hunt one of these nights soon- either in your AO or mine.  

By the way, count me in on what we discussed- I'll get in touch with you this week so we can talk more.  

- John
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice kill, Bob!  Thanks again for the email conversation the other day.  We need to combine forces on a night hunt one of these nights soon- either in your AO or mine.  

By the way, count me in on what we discussed- I'll get in touch with you this week so we can talk more.  

- John
View Quote

Sounds good...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top