Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2017 10:53:40 AM EDT
Anyone going to be shooting the Glock match in Orlando? 27-29th.

Hope to see some more FLHTF members. I'll be there with @MallSRTSniper
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 10:56:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm so there. GF is shooting too.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Debating about taking a vacation day that Friday and going but its still up in the air.
It would be my first one.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Debating about taking a vacation day that Friday and going but its still up in the air.
It would be my first one.
View Quote

It's a good time. Last year's orlando shoot was the first time I ever shot GSSF. Great first impression.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Can anyone tell me what gear is needed for a 1st timer?
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Gun. Standard range gear. More mags the better, plan for over a hundred rounds per class that you enter.

That's about it, really. Speedloader if you've got it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Match starts at 9:00?
Do they open early for registration? If you get there early like around 8:30 could you beat the crowd and register early to be ready to shoot for 9:00?

Just trying to get a timeline.
Are the lines long for registration? Will it take me an hour to get registered, then wait an hour to shoot?
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like shooting starts at 9. I'd be there before 0830 if you want to register there, beat the line. Next time pre-register, it's worth it. Orlando runs a good match, you'll move right along.

I shot like absolute shit today
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:04:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I shot like absolute shit today
View Quote

Today?
Was the match running Fri/Sat/Sun I thought it was only Sat/Sun.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:56:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes, it's a three-day here in Orlando. Yesterday was actually pretty busy so hopefully it will reduce traffic for you guys.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:47:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Just curious to know...
Was the crowd today (Saturday) typical, lighter or heavier than normal for the Orlando match?
If you happened to attend both days (Friday and Saturday) how did the crowd compare between the two days?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Parking area was full
They were parked out along both sides of street

I was shooting in 300 yard range driving through them to pits
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top