Quoted:
Quoted:
Any motorcycle riders in Dade county?

Where are some good places to ride?

you ride a crotch or touring bike?

Softail. I usaly head out west on 41 or just putt  around the Redlands
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:08:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Some great places up in West Palm and Jupiter.
Of course great riding going down to the Florida Keys, just go early to beat the rush going down there.
Some nice riding up US27. Might get a bit boring, but several places to stop and hang out a bit. All depends on how far you want to ride.
I stay away from dade county and just ride.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I usually ride west on 41 to Joanies Crab for lunch, down to they keys, up US27 to lake O, or snake road on weekends. Thursday nights I get out and ride to breweries, LMK if you want to ride one of these days/nights I ride a FLTRX
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I usually ride west on 41 to Joanies Crab for lunch, down to they keys, up US27 to lake O, or snake road on weekends. Thursday nights I get out and ride to breweries, LMK if you want to ride one of these days/nights I ride a FLTRX
View Quote

Shoot me a PM next time you head out 41, mabye meet up at the shell
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too. I googled Joanie's and realized this old fart has NEVER been there.
Just gimme a little notice so I can clear the decks.
Stay safe
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I have ridden by there hundreds of times and have never stopped. Will be stopping in on the next ride.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Going for a ride tomorrow, I know someone sent me a message to let them know but I deleted my messages.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:03:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I up in palm beach today
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Some great places up in West Palm and Jupiter.
Of course great riding going down to the Florida Keys, just go early to beat the rush going down there.
Some nice riding up US27. Might get a bit boring, but several places to stop and hang out a bit. All depends on how far you want to ride.
I stay away from dade county and just ride.
View Quote

I am not a motorcycle rider, but some nice rides are just up 27.  Starting from 75, and just head north, watch out for the small towns, cops like to hide at the entrance and exit of the towns.

Also one ride i do recommend, is a lap around Lake Okeechobee.   It has been quite a few years since i have done it, just check some maps for the right roads.

I think it was FL 74 that went over the North end.  

Some cool areas to take pics of the ride, and a nice small town vibe all around. Stop in at a local restaurant for lunch. I think the lap around the lake took me 3 and change hours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top