Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2016 5:58:38 PM EDT
Local wally world just over the county line has a 10/22 takedown that I'd like to pick up. Will they sell it to me?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
County? Yeah, with no problem.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#2]
County? Yes.
Country? No.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:47:53 PM EDT
[#4]
My Son in Law purchased a shotgun from Wallyworld in Jacksonville.  He had a Dade County address on his Driver's License.  They sold him the shotty, but made him wait the Dade County waiting time.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:58:27 AM EDT
[#5]
They will sell it to you, eventually. After they get at least two managers involved, create a huge line of people waiting for fishing licenses because they only have one computer, bring you the wrong gun up from the back 3 times and have people from the automotive department oogling over your shoulder while you fill out the computerized 4473 (because the card reader in automotive is on the fritz) you will get to have fun with the Wally World walk of shame.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#6]
They can be a pain, but I have gotten some wonderful bargains from them.  Marlin 1894S, .44 Mag, and a Mannlicher stocked Ruger 10/22 come to mind.  Both were purchased for less than normal wholesale price.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I have bought some nice rifles at great prices,especially when they discontinue rifles. I didn't get the chance to get one of the Colt ar-15's they were getting rid of. I heard some people got some really good deals on them.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 3:00:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have bought some nice rifles at great prices,especially when they discontinue rifles. I didn't get the chance to get one of the Colt ar-15's they were getting rid of. I heard some people got some really good deals on them.
View Quote

Myself...(and two other people who you personally know) got Colt 6920 AR15s at the Walmart in Fort Pierce for $500
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Myself...(and two other people who you personally know) got Colt 6920 AR15s at the Walmart in Fort Pierce for $500
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn!!!

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:44:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I used to drive up to the Stuart WM from West Palm all the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top