Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2015 1:33:59 PM EDT
More rain for the west coast. Flood watch in effect. Special marine warning for gusts to 40.
Been a wet July and August is starting wet.

eta,  I did a dupe.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
More rain for the west coast. Flood watch in effect. Special marine warning for gusts to 40.
Been a wet July and August is starting wet.

eta,  I did a dupe.
View Quote

I'm in fort Myers and it was dry enough for me to mow the grass today.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#2]
They have closed Gandy Bridge, Bayshore is now part of the bay as usual and more surface streets are flooded as well.  I have lived here all my life and you would think with all of he technology they would figure out how to build sewer systems by now.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:30:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#4]
and its pouring down rain here in ft myers. FML. the lawn will need mowed again in like 24-48 hours.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
and its pouring down rain here in ft myers. FML. the lawn will need mowed again in like 24-48 hours.
View Quote

Yeh, and it's leaking towards Naples.

You guys keep your rain up that way.

Got a picture of a boat coming in the pass last night.

Got to put it in photo buuckett, then will post on Fl. section.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#6]
several inches today in the Gainesville area as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top