Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2015 6:33:13 PM EDT
Looking for someone who has a front and rear sight tool who can properly install a set of Night Sights on my Glock 19.

Not asking for free, just don't want to leave my slide at a shop for a day or two. I don't mind paying for your skill set.

I don't mind driving but prefer to be as close to Davie as possible.

If you can help a Brutha out, please IM me.

Thanks,

Jason
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll mail you a great set of sight pushers and tools if you want to borrow them.  Just send them back when you're done.  I'm not going to be using them any time soon, and it's not hard to do yourself.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll mail you a great set of sight pushers and tools if you want to borrow them.  Just send them back when you're done.  I'm not going to be using them any time soon, and it's not hard to do yourself.
View Quote

Thanks BlackFox!!! Very generous offer. I'll give it a day to see if I can get this done locally.
I'll contact you if I'm not able to get them installed by tomorrow.
We got some real good members in the HTF!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]
If you really can't do it yourself(not hard) this place will do it for you right there in 10 minutes....
http://guntechinc.com/

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Went over to SouthEast Arms and had them do the install. They're in Sunrise. Nice guys.

Even got to shoot on their simulator upstairs. Very cool.

If you South Florida guys ever need any smith work done, I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 5:23:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Went over to SouthEast Arms and had them do the install. They're in Sunrise. Nice guys.

Even got to shoot on their simulator upstairs. Very cool.

If you South Florida guys ever need any smith work done, I highly recommend them.
View Quote

Good deal!  Glad you got it taken care of.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 5:50:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which set of pushers do you have?  I should have bought a set early, for Glock handguns at least, but have always deferred it to other purchases.  Naturally, a set would have paid for themselves in money and time by now.  I had to return twice to a LGS to "center" a set of Trijicon HDs--apparently they don't have a set of calipers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you really can't do it yourself(not hard) this place will do it for you right there in 10 minutes....
http://guntechinc.com/

View Quote

Never been there, but I've heard good things abut them.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Which set of pushers do you have?  I should have bought a set early, for Glock handguns at least, but have always deferred it to other purchases.  Naturally, a set would have paid for themselves in money and time by now.  I had to return twice to a LGS to "center" a set of Trijicon HDs--apparently they don't have a set of calipers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have this one

http://www.glockmeister.com/Glockmeister-Sight-Tool-for-All-GLOCK-Models/productinfo/GMST/
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Would I be able to take you up on that offer? I had sights installed when I bought my G19 but I have to hold a few inches to the right at 7 yards.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would I be able to take you up on that offer? I had sights installed when I bought my G19 but I have to hold a few inches to the right at 7 yards.

No problem.  Let me find my tools and I will drop you an IM.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top