Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 7:26:46 PM EDT
Does any body here own property there, if so how is it out there, is it worth setting up a camp out there on a couple of lots
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#1]
More commonly called the Prairie. I owned 10 acres out there, I sold it. Back around 1999-2000 there was a huge influx of people from Palm Beach county. A lot of them moved out there to get out of the city, then complain about off roading , shooting, and hunting.

I heard there a lot of forecloses out there now. I might head out there and check some out.

In 1998 there was a huge fire out there, I worked it for 5 days That burnt down a lot of the old hunting camps from the 60's and 70's.

If you buy out there, make sure your getting a clean title.  And if you plan on hooking to power, it can get expensive if your not close to the lines that are all ready run. It cost me 5 grand to run power lines to my place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top