Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2014 1:06:08 PM EDT
Haven't been there in a few years and looking for some stuff to do.

My Pop lives there, this will be a family thing with my wife and 4 year old little girl. No golf or shooting activities..... We will be hitting the beaches and probably hit Ft. Meyers...maybe Busch Gardens one day.

I know the Tiki Bar at The Vanderbilt Inn is no longer there....that use to be our favorite spot. Anything else like that now?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:33:20 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a lot of night life at Mercado ( Vanderbilt Beach Rd and 41 ). The Beach, outlet stores and a boat tour might fit in.  That should keep you busy for a week, time flies when you're having fun!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Barefoot beach is a good place to go to the beach. Go after 5pm to get in free or its $8....its quiet and more private,
Mercado for night life and 5th avenue too.
Miromar outlets, gulf coast town center (bass pro shop here) are good for shopping....search a little more back...they had more stuff on another post a month or two ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top