Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2014 6:33:59 PM EDT
Hello everyone,  it's that time again to announce the next meetup.  It is scheduled for Friday Sept. 26th.  Times are as before, 6:00 at Shoot Straight, SQ 1 at 7:30.  I will be calling both places September 24th so anyone who would like to go, let me know here so I can have the proper head count.  Looking forward to seeing everyone and maybe even some new faces..........
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be in Tampa that day but should be able to make it at least to eat...
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#2]
1st off:

also if anyone with a FA is going I'll bring ammo for it. I have a German friend from my BNI group who likes shooting and I told her I'd try to arrange for her to shoot FA.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 1:39:58 PM EDT
[#3]
How much $ to shoot?
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1st off:
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Extorris/media/In/Deerin_zps9f62adbc.gif.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/In/Deerin_zps9f62adbc.gif</a>

also if anyone with a FA is going I'll bring ammo for it. I have a German friend from my BNI group who likes shooting and I told her I'd try to arrange for her to shoot FA.
View Quote

Hey Bambi was running late and had to catch a bus
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How much $ to shoot?
View Quote

for us its usually nada.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 9:49:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm out. I am getting screwed on the 24th.
Actually 4 screws. Two rods and a new disk....some fusion and I should be as good as...well, can be expected.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 11:06:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I showed up last time 4 days after rotator cuff surgery, with my arm in a sling.

When I said I wouldn't be shooting just yet, someone asked if I could at least load mags for them......

I'll be there this time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Actually 4 screws. Two rods and a new disk....some fusion and I should be as good as...well, can be expected.
View Quote

Jeff -

Who's doing the work?  IM me please - played in the neuro-surg space while there.

- Chuck
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Subscribed
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Subscribed
View Quote

Does that mean you are in?..........
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Subscribed

Don't know .  Not the best of times....
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Subscribed

I understand, email or call me when you can.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agree, two days would be pushing it, but you will be fine, getting my back fixed was one of the best moves I've made.

Also -in for the BB GUN gun shoot at shoot straight.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Will do!  I did get your messages.

Quoted:

Also -in for the shoot at shoot straight.  

Please edit your original post.  The first rule of Fight Club and all of that, is that we don't talk about Fight Club  (or else Fight Club goes away.  Please don't ruin Fight Club for the rest of us!!!!)

Quoted:
I showed up last time 4 days after rotator cuff surgery, with my arm in a sling.

When I said I wouldn't be shooting just yet, someone asked if I could at least load mags for them......

I'll be there this time.

So are you STILL not loading mags for me??  

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#16]
BTT as a reminder
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#17]
OK I checked the calender I am in count me as 1
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#18]
So far we are up to 7 including myself, 8 for eating.  I will make reservations on the 24th.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Im in looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

woot....another member of the Bald Mafia.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, "the bald mafia"...that is funny.  I'm 1/2 way there so does that make me the "gofer" in that world?.........  See you guys next Friday, looks like we are up to 8-9 people.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:00:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

LOL, "the bald mafia"...that is funny.  I'm 1/2 way there so does that make me the "gofer" in that world?.........  See you guys next Friday, looks like we are up to 8-9 people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me. Yea-Right and lockup239 and full fledged members...you on the other hand are a day walker.

I have a few non shooting friends coming to the shoot too.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Sounds good
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm probably in for this.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:24:57 AM EDT
[#25]
didn't realize there were so many locals on here. I will see if i can make it, friday nights usually date night with the wife. Square one is so good. Indoor ranges not so good, but im spoiled.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

didn't realize there were so many locals on here. I will see if i can make it, friday nights usually date night with the wife. Square one is so good. Indoor ranges not so good, but im spoiled.
View Quote
Hello josh, it's been a while.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So i heard! Technically you got me my first ar-15...about 200 fire arms ago haha. add one for the bald mafia
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:44:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
So i heard! Technically you got me my first ar-15...about 200 fire arms ago haha. add one for the bald mafia
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup my first firearm regret was selling you my first bushy lol. Got out of guns for a while them jumped back in a few years back. Now I'm stuck in this place

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#29]
campy count me for 2 now at the range

thank you
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i wasn't that into it then, but got into over the past 2 years... now i have a farm with a range in the back yard. i've done lost my mind, still need to get a 1inch plate to test this m107a1....
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
i wasn't that into it then, but got into over the past 2 years... now i have a farm with a range in the back yard. i've done lost my mind, still need to get a 1inch plate to test this m107a1....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ha yea I've heard a few stories from frank. You'll fit in here that's for sure.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#32]
BTT to remind everyone.  I'm making reservations tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Have loaded mags and cases (since Yeah Right won't do it ).  Hope to be there, but magic 8-ball is still foggy about the weekend....
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#34]
I am sick and the wife is having surgery, im thinking i will have to make the next one
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 9:49:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
BTT to remind everyone.  I'm making reservations tomorrow night.
View Quote

put me in for 2 2nd time I said this trying to not screw up the count

and if anyone has one

I need an a2 butt plate will happily buy one buy square 1 or or trade for 1
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Hey guys - I know I can't be there for the shoot.  But please remember Jeff (jjrockbush) is going in for surgery this week.  He has the best doc and therefore team but could use the prayers and support we always extend to our arfcom family.  Best advice I can give is from personal experience - my wife had a procedure and some friends dropped off dinner a couple nights the first week of recovery.  It sounds silly but that extra hour of time in the evening is huge given their household is a man down during his recovery and rehab.  If someone can coordinate this I will chip in some loot.  

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hey guys - I know I can't be there for the shoot.  But please remember Jeff (jjrockbush) is going in for surgery this week.  He has the best doc and therefore team but could use the prayers and support we always extend to our arfcom family.  Best advice I can give is from personal experience - my wife had a procedure and some friends dropped off dinner a couple nights the first week of recovery.  It sounds silly but that extra hour of time in the evening is huge given their household is a man down during his recovery and rehab.  If someone can coordinate this I will chip in some loot.  

View Quote

Hope everything goes well.  Prayers sent his way.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Reservations are made.  I counted 11 people including myself.  Looks like 1 or 2 are maybes.  SS for 6:00, Square 1 for 7:30 and it is under Bill.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:26:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Reservations are made.  I counted 11 people including myself.  Looks like 1 or 2 are maybes.  SS for 6:00, Square 1 for 7:30 and it is under Bill.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
View Quote

Leaving in a bit!
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Leaving in a bit!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Leaving in a bit!

Have fun

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#41]
thanks for the great evening guys I hope our next get together we will have AAA on stand by.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:37:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

That's just wrong!  

Thanks again to all those that came out last night, and especially thanks to Ken and all the team at Shoot Straight (even that guy Travis).  We had a blast!  Sorry again to the two couples that I set up next to.  I did try to warn them! .  Was awesome to see several newbies get 'the grin' on the MP5.  It's always nice to see people with kids there, younger couples and the armed women class.  Shoot Straight has done a great job pulling in a diverse group, which is always good to see.  

We can probably squeak in one more night before the snowbirds come back and start shooting the tiles off the ceiling.  Hope to see everyone again later this year!
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

That is funny.  Hopefully he is getting a good laugh.  

A shout to Ken and everyone at Shoot Straight, they were overly accommodating as usual.  It was nice to see a diverse group both ourselves and as an overall at SS.  Also a thanks to SQ1 and our usual bartend.  Looking forward to the next meet.  Date has yet TBD.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Had a blast last night big Thank you to Shoot Straight and Square 1 what a great night. Oh and of course thank you guys for the opertunity to be a part of the group. You guys really stuck in there with me in my time of need hahahahah. Awsome video howie. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again from the guy who cant start a car.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Sorry I missed it. I didn't get home from Tampa until late.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top