Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2014 6:23:25 PM EDT
the Labelle show last weekend was canceled but the cape coral show is on is anyone going?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:11:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Is it good? I havent been to one in S.W. Florida and I have lived here my whole life. Where is it in Cape Coral? Whats the cost to get in?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#2]
http://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/cape-coral-gun-knife-show/
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it good? I havent been to one in S.W. Florida and I have lived here my whole life. Where is it in Cape Coral? Whats the cost to get in?
View Quote

$5 with free parking it says.
the sw fl shows are usually smaller with alot of C&Rs and parts but each one is different.  the cape coral guys try real hard to keep the vendors selling firearms. 90% of each table must be guns or gun related so less jewelry and jerky than Tampa or Orlando.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
oh really? hmm.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top