Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2014 8:22:17 PM EDT
Remember Code Red Firearms in Hileah?  Well, they are back under the name Stinger15, and I noticed, and pointed it out in GD.  Now they are purposely using my screenname to list their receivers for sale.  Reddit noticed and deleted them, but they are now doing it on Texas Gun Trader.  If you're in the Miami area, be careful, this is the exact caliber of this company.

http://texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=580140
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:25:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Remember Code Red Firearms in Hileah?  Well, they are back under the name Stinger15, and I noticed, and pointed it out in GD.  Now they are purposely using my screenname to list their receivers for sale.  Reddit noticed and deleted them, but they are now doing it on Texas Gun Trader.  If you're in the Miami area, be careful, this is the exact caliber of this company.

View Quote

Why the name change in the first place?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:14:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1435520_Code_Red_Firearms_sponsors_local_gun_buy_back_for_the_police_dept.html
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow..... Just wow....
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Turds
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#5]
MF.. it is sad to see him go after you like that.. he is a jerk.. even  called our lawyer today wanting me to stop saying bad things about him because now he wants to pay back the thousands he owes us.. (we will not see a dime)    this is what I posted in GD today when I heard about the thread..

Posted: Today 5:49:07 PM EDT
Guy's i just found this and that he is selling again.. i will try my best to show that PistolPay is not involved with him at all, did I throw some defense his way when he did the buyback bs, yes I did..But it was all due to business and before he screwed us too. I cannot go deep into his actions but basically he left us paying back his customers over 90k. Do we still owe some folks, yes we do and we are trying our best to make good for every cent.
Pistolpay until the past few months was trudging along just barely staying afloat as this Vega mess drained any and all capitol we had to advertise and market the product. Thankfully we are working with some awesome industry partners which has helped us survive.
None us us has seen a paycheck or reimbursement and have even gone so far as to pay what we could out of pocket which in my case has hurt my families finances greatly and has me working 3 jobs pretty much to keep my home.
I DO NOT WANT SYMPATHY JUST UNDERSTANDING THAT WE GOT DUPED TOO... This has eaten me up inside knowing there are people who i have made promises to and have not kept them for all I have is my name and my word which now in some cases is crap.

Tony Vega is a scum bag liar who not only lied to us but to DGW and even tried blaming PistolPay for his issues after we would not release funds to him after we caught on to his scam.

I am sorry but we are trying our best to those owed money.. all will be paid...

he has done much more damage then i can say right now ...  but when i say we got screwed.. it sure was not with lube...
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:11:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Just when you think you've seen it all, someone takes the title scumbag to a new level.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:19:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Pissing off a bunch of gun enthusiasts....Not the smartest thing to do.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:06:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Ira, Hang in there brother....so sad.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Iraq,
Can you post a link of your story? I didn't know that he screwed you guys.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:37:06 PM EDT
[#10]
luscioman ,No link as we try to keep things in house and the only reason I am doing this now is to make sure there is no connection whatsoever to him ,He has ruined my name enough already. Most don't know that he dicked us over because we didn't let it out and have handled the refunds the best we could out of pocket as to not screw over fellow gun owners any more then they had been by CR... and the details I cannot get deep into because of pending litigation.. but basically he claimed to deliver product, which the claims were false and we called him on it and that is when things really went south for him and our bank account..  

Guy's thanks for the support...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:44:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

If they knew you... they wouldn't want to be you
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad to see you paid for a membership.   You steal the money from one of your patient's wallets?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Glad to see you paid for a membership.   You steal the money from one of your patient's wallets?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'mon man, you know since my promotion I dont have to touch patients anymore
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've become the Godfather of white shirts.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Saw them on Florida gun trader as well.  I think I was one of the very few that got there order.  Yes I'm sorry to say.
https://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=447151
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:37:49 AM EDT
[#16]
People are sure excited to buy a product from a company they know nothing about.  

I'm gonna make a lower out of cardboard and spray paint it. Make up some stupid company name like MedicFrost and sell it for $20 shipped. I'll be rich.

Any takers?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#17]
That is the point . You would be able to sell it because of the name Medicfrost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top