Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2014 11:29:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Other than retarded pricing, and some of the help knew jack shit of what they were selling, it's a place to finger fuck a wide variety of items then buy elsewhere.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Used guns are the reason I stop in gun stores.  New guns can be bought online for far less even after shipping and transfer.  Lotus have some cool guns but charge way too much and the same stuff sits on the wall for years.  It's a well kept store and all but I don't know how it stays in business.  I always thought used guns were where gun stores made their money.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The guy Adam    is the store manager has  recently dick slapped me  ,and  unsullied me and blew me off... I know there prices are high   .
View Quote

- Why would one be "shocked" to be told that they are currently not taking trades of long guns?  They are a business and may currently have enough inventory. You are free to sell elsewhere - they are not "required" to purchase your used long gun.

- You "know" their prices are high?  Relative to whom?  Lotus has consistently been cheaper than Gander, Bass Pro and many other shops I've been to.  So who are you comparing them too, if you say they are      high?  Is it fair to throw out an opinion without citing specific examples of what makes them expensive? If you are comparing to an online site, get real - that is basically apples to oranges.  Any brick and mortar store will be more, especially a well stocked store like Lotus.

- Every experience I have had with any sales person in the store has been a polite and professional one.  How did YOU treat Adam?

- In the interest of full disclosure, I do not work there.   I just don't like to see manure spread with no good reason.

BTW..... "herd" is spelled HEARD; "there stuff'  is correctly spelled THEIR stuff.   Unsullied is defined as:

World English Dictionary:

unsullied  (?n's?l?d)  

— adj  
(of a reputation, etc) not stained or tarnished  

As a new member, try to contribute something useful to this group.  It is generally not a forum used for bashing local merchants.

just sayin'
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 11:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 5:24:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I like going there because they're different. Until they came to town all we had were Fudd stores. Who of course would open and finger-fuck anything cool I had sent to them as an FFL transfer.

Lotus makes a point of having all the newest and coolest stuff. I mean, the Treasure Coast isn't exactly a population center. It's pretty neat to have a local store that ACTUALLY CARRIES the new guns I see in the magazine.

Their prices seem to swing a bit. Some of their stuff is way high, but I've bought guns from them before and felt I worked out a good deal. Make them an offer. They might surprise you.

Their indoor range is clean and well ventilated, and the range officers have always treated me civilly which is more than I can say for the retirees at some of the other ranges in the area.

Link Posted: 7/7/2014 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#8]
its a nice, clean, and organized store

prices arent anything great.

best i saw: gen3 G34 for just above 500.  

Meh... nothing spectacular but always fun to stop in and finger things
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#9]
the Taj Mahal store... they had a nice lefty .308 bolt action I like at a reasonable price-- a little more expensive than other area shops but a bigger selection than most.
I prefer the small shop down in port salerno...American Defense...
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

.................has any one had anyone had bad experience from  there.
View Quote

Yes, in fact I have.

When he though nobody was looking, the manager turned himself into a horned  goat.

After I confronted him on it he muttered an incantation under his breath and my crops withered and my livestock became sick and died.

Link Posted: 7/10/2014 3:11:12 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL...OP really delivers in THIS thread.

So, you are basically saying that Lotus sucks because: ""??
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, in fact I have.

When he though nobody was looking, the manager turned himself into a horned  goat.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.................has any one had anyone had bad experience from  there.

Yes, in fact I have.

hmmm.... not sure if joking...

Link Posted: 7/12/2014 7:25:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Lotus is a joke. I can hop on the bike, run down to Lee's and still save money.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
the Taj Mahal store... they had a nice lefty .308 bolt action I like at a reasonable price-- a little more expensive than other area shops but a bigger selection than most.
I prefer the small shop down in port salerno...American Defense...
View Quote

I give American a good bit of $ and never overpay.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's Lee's.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What's Lee's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's Lee's.

Used to be Lee's Pawn, Jewelry and Guns. Now he's moved next door and is Advanced Firearms Group.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#17]
i usually hit up Tactical Gun. its further north behind St. Lucie Draft House.

Smaller mom and pop type store.  Decent used gun prices.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Used to be Lee's Pawn, Jewelry and Guns. Now he's moved next door and is Advanced Firearms Group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's Lee's.

I have a new place to check out this weekend
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#19]
You guys know there is going to be a gun show at the Martin Co. Fairgrounds this month?
First time, ever, I think.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's Lee's.

Where is it out of?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
i usually hit up Tactical Gun. its further north behind St. Lucie Draft House.

Smaller mom and pop type store.  Decent used gun prices.
View Quote

They know me well there.  I buy ammo and accessories from them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You guys know there is going to be a gun show at the Martin Co. Fairgrounds this month?
First time, ever, I think.
View Quote

I'll check it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top