Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2014 4:50:58 PM EDT
The wife and I are heading to Orlando and was wondering what would be the best shops to visit.....Looking perhaps for a shop that stocks 40round Pmags.  

thanks
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Evening,

You've got East Orange Shooting Sports. Bushido Tactical. Sorry I have to say it but, Shoot Straight might have the 40 rounders you're looking for. But wait, why would you need those in CO? Don't you have peace and harmony with those new laws? Stock up where you can! I hope you enjoy your time down here. Any questions feel free to ask.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
The Arms Room has the 40 pmags too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I noticed 40 round P-mags at Shoot Straight in WPB a few days ago when I shot at their range so it's likely you'll find them at all of their stores.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#4]
ROTFLMAO....ok funshot.... peace and harmony here in the mile high state....you betcha....I just wanna see what the 40 pmags look like''''' and maybe fondle one....thanks guys for the leads.....and who knows the peace and harmony just may be all broke come November....hoping the opposition is set back to the stone age....and lots of us here have had it
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Bushido is NOT a good gun shop, but they have some great tactical gear.  Wade is moving away from the firearms side, and focusing on his softwear production.

Honestly OP, there are no great gun shops in the area.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:13:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bushido is NOT a good gun shop, but they have some great tactical gear.  Wade is moving away from the firearms side, and focusing on his softwear production.

View Quote

YOU LIE! crap I did not know that. Who will do my NFA transfers :( Thanks for the heads up, its been along time since I've been in there. Glad to hear is tactical gear/products are still going.

And please help throw them back come NOV. need those anti idiots to realize the power of the people! Good luck I'm praying for you guys!  
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
YOU LIE! crap I did not know that. Who will do my NFA transfers :( Thanks for the heads up, its been along time since I've been in there. Glad to hear is tactical gear/products are still going.

And please help throw them back come NOV. need those anti idiots to realize the power of the people! Good luck I'm praying for you guys!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They still sell guns, and do regular, as well as NFA transfers...

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 1:46:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Spikes is in apopka which is like 15 minutes away.Pretty sure they would have what you're looking for
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#9]
OP, here's a few to explore if you want to stay in O town.

Buffalo Bills On Mills Ave is in Downtown Orlando, small shop specializing in Muzzleloading, they have a few modern guns and general stuff.  Good folks, solid reputation.

Southern Oaks is on south Orange Avenue, not far from Downtown. Haven't been there in years, don't know what they have.

Riegs Gun shop and Range on South Orange Blossom Trail. Again, haven't been in years, couldn't say how they are now.

Replay Gun & Pawn on East Hwy 50 is close to UCF, I was in there a couple years back, they had a decent inventory and a working gun smith in the shop.

And Bass Pro on International Drive.

If you have a car and want to make it a day trip, there are sights to see away from Orlando.

Gander Mountain in Lake Mary is 30 minutes east on I-4, the bill themselves as Florida's Largest Gun shop, and they have a very nice Range.
Everything there is ridiculously over priced.

In Apopka, as mentioned, Spikes, and Shoot Straight, not to far apart.

A little down the road from Shoot Straight, in Mount Dora/Tavares, is Petersons Gun shop, which may be the oldest gunshop in the Country, it was moved here from Cody Wyoming in the 60's, lock stock and barrel. Axel Peterson hand made rifles for the likes of Wild Bill Hickok and his Contemporaries. Much of the old gunsmithing equipment and some of the original guns are there in the original shop.

The rest of the place is an old time Family run Gunshop. Good people.

In Deland, cruise 17-92 from Orange City, half a dozen Good shops on that run, AAA Gun &Pawn is the only gun shop in Central Florida you really need to see. Takes an hour just to work around the perimeter. Every Gun you can dream of, floor to ceiling, ceiling covered, walls covered, stacked 20 deep in the corners. ARs to Mausers, Levers, bolts, FALs, you name it, they have it. Every imaginable pistol in cases on all four walls.

Do not stop there if you are a fan of 1911s, you may never come out.

Further down the road, in the Deland Airport Industrial center, Tactical Machining has their manufacturing facility, CNCing AR parts, they used to sell blems and lowers out of the front office. Haven't been by in a couple years, so I can't say if they still do.

There's more, but that ought to keep you busy...
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I will say that AAA Pawn has the most guns I've seen in one shop. Prices aren't the best but they have volume. Mostly older stuff. East Orange, Shoot Straight or Spikes are probably your best bets for PMag40s.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Well thanks everyone......I think I have more than enough to keep me busy for a day.  Again my sincere thanks
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well thanks everyone......I think I have more than enough to keep me busy for a day.  Again my sincere thanks
View Quote

Why not just get the 40 rounders at the Jensens mag outlet in Wyoming?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:40:52 AM EDT
[#13]

The folks at Rieg's Gun Shop, treated me with tremendous courtesy when I visited them in the early 2000s.  They were great folks and I recommend them highly
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#14]
drats just got here to Orlando and checked the shoot straight site and they appear to be out of stock;;;;;so the fondling search continues.....guess I'll let my fingers do the waling come Monday.....but looks like I'll be checkin the jensens mag outlet in wyoming also......thanks everyone....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top