Site Notices
Author
Junior JBT
Posted: 1/25/2013 6:29:23 PM
[Last Edit: 2/13/2013 10:44:20 AM by lowonair]
I have a noveske factory built upper up for trade. It has the 16" lightweight stainless barrel and 13.5" nsr rail. Upper also has the noveske marked vltor mur upper, noveske marked gunfighter charging handle, noveske bcg, AAC 51t muzzlebrake(not the brakeout), and noveske nsr qd sling mount. Upper has marks from installing rail panels and where the front sight screw rubbed the finish on the rail. It's covered when the sight is installed but don't want to hide anything. I'm in no rush to trade this and only want what I have listed in trade. The only reason I want to trade is that I want a non stainless barrel unless you have an infidel upper. My upper is from the factory and I only want factory uppers in trade.

Things I'm looking for:

Noveske 14.5" or 16" non stainless upper with 13.5" nsr rail with pinned battlecomp or AAC brake if 14.5"
Noveske infidel 13.7" upper with 12" vis

I also have a bcm 14.5" lightweight middy with a2 front sight and pinned a2x. Got this recently and want something else. Has about 100 rounds through it. My upper comes with the bcm bcg unless your upper doesn't. I want to trade this plus cash for one of the following:

Bcm 14.5" lightweight middy upper with fsp and pinned battlecomp
Bcm 14.5" middy upper with Larue 9.0 rail and pinned a2x or battlecomp
Bcm 14.5" middy upper with Larue 12" rail and pinned battlecomp or surefire brake
Bcm 14.5" middy upper with Daniel Defense 9" rail and fsb with pinned a2x or battlecomp
RIP John Noveske. You'll be remembered as the great man that you were.

I have an obsession with top quality firearms.
lowonair
Junior JBT
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/13/2013 7:17:29 AM
This is the only bump this will get before I close it.
RIP John Noveske. You'll be remembered as the great man that you were.

I have an obsession with top quality firearms.