User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look at the high prices the 90 series guns still command. And the clones. They could definitely sell a bunch of them.

ETA: If they brought their hamernforging process here they could sell a TON of aftermarket and OEM barrels.
View Quote
This.  Great points.  

Doesn't matter that the platform is old.  It works extremely well and as stated it is still hugely popular.  

Anyone who isn't ARtarded can run one very effectively.   The only unresolvable issue with roller lock rifle caliber guns is that you aren't going to suppress it without a handful of locking pieces to try, and the whack-a-doodle metric thread pitch you have to overcome.  

HK's CHF barrels are king shit of fuck mountain.  

MR556, 5 shots @100Y:  

I really hope they make the shit we really want and not just pistols and shit that's more gay than the front row at a Barbara Streisand concert.  

HK: Here's the bottom line.

We want the same firearms from you that you sell to military/LEO.  In as unaltered a state as legally possible.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, Its a copy of a MP5K, not a MP5K-PDW, so yeah its not going to have a threaded or 3 lugged barrel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then we have the SP5K, a re-issue of a 40 year old SP89 with all the same shortcomings (semi-auto carrier, no paddle mag release, no threaded or 3-lug barrel) so they absolutely carbon copiy their past with that one... but also adding a non-standard shelf.
Well, Its a copy of a MP5K, not a MP5K-PDW, so yeah its not going to have a threaded or 3 lugged barrel.
Where did I say MP5K or MP5K-PDW? It is a copy of the SP89.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
HK doesn't give a rats ass about civilian sales.

And if they did, they would offer a 416Dsf.

I know you're listening you bastards, now make it available.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:11:54 AM EDT
[#4]
H&K could stand to learn a lot from FN on how to treat the US market.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I stopped by my local high end class III dealer today, and I had a casual conversation with an H&K rep that was visiting. We briefly discussed the Georgia plant that is being built, and he mentioned HK will be building some things specifically for the American market. We moved on with the conversation, and I inquired about the HK433, to which he stated will remain in Europe for now. However, we did get back around to the topic of future US products, and he did specifically list the following as what H&K has in mind for the US market with their new factory:

Single stack pistols

22lr pistols & rifles

Some sort of bolt action rifle "similar to Ruger RPR", we discussed 6.5cm, .308, etc.

And... "more stuff that drives the American market"

It seems that H&K might have a pretty solid plan in the works. I am excited.
View Quote

I'd be furious if that's what they unveil at the next couple of Shot Shows. That's beyond stupid to produce those guns at a US plant when they can just as easily make them in Germany then import them hassle free.
I was looking forward to the US HK plant so they could avoid all the bullshit import laws on the iconic HK guns.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd settle for a Umarex MP7 in .22lr, .
View Quote
.22 mag FTW.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#7]
They are going to make the VP70z at the new plant.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#8]
SO their plan is pointless guns, squirrel guns, and Fudd guns?

Hopefully they arent investing too much in that plant.............
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:30:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
SO their plan is pointless guns, squirrel guns, and Fudd guns?

Hopefully they arent investing too much in that plant.............
View Quote
No one really knows.

But that plant is for 416s and M27s. Don't kid yourself that it's being driven by anything else.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Look at the high prices the 90 series guns still command. And the clones. They could definitely sell a bunch of them.
View Quote
They fail to grasp the number of roller lock guns that the NFA community would happily melt down, if quality ones were readily available. It's all about the sears.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#12]
40mm grenade launcher?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:08:58 AM EDT
[#13]
"I" would love if they would released a full-sized MP5/SP5/HK94 pistol, along with their current SP5K pistol... A full-sized SP5 type pistol would be perfect for an SBR project.

It would be cool to have a real HK MP5 SBR to go along with my IMI Uzi SBR.

Also, I would buy, in a heartbeat, a semi-only G-36 rifle "IF" it looked like a real G-36 rifle... Not their SL-8 version.

Since I'm dreaming...  What about a semi-auto version of their G-43 rifle!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:14:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I stopped by my local high end class III dealer today, and I had a casual conversation with an H&K rep that was visiting. We briefly discussed the Georgia plant that is being built, and he mentioned HK will be building some things specifically for the American market. We moved on with the conversation, and I inquired about the HK433, to which he stated will remain in Europe for now. However, we did get back around to the topic of future US products, and he did specifically list the following as what H&K has in mind for the US market with their new factory:

Single stack pistols

22lr pistols & rifles

Some sort of bolt action rifle "similar to Ruger RPR", we discussed 6.5cm, .308, etc.

And... "more stuff that drives the American market"

It seems that H&K might have a pretty solid plan in the works. I am excited.
View Quote
Go on, I am listening...
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 5:45:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
.22 mag FTW.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd settle for a Umarex MP7 in .22lr, .
.22 mag FTW.
That would be fuckin awesome.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:37:37 AM EDT
[#16]
... and here all I want is a factory HK34...  

Link Posted: 5/31/2017 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm not saying I wouldnt get one, but it would be the last one I'd buy. US made SD with HK marked B&T silencer would probably be my first choice, but mostly cause I dont have an SD yet.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#18]
This has never been a factory HK configuration. And a 16" barrel 9mm is IMO not a worthwhile endeavor. I would rather see factory SBRs. But that's just my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#19]
The HK94 was plenty worthwhile.

The market for factory SBRs is far smaller than the market for a new HK94 IMO.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top