Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2016 1:32:19 PM EDT

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice! It is refreshing to see a CETME that isn't masquerading as a G3.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Very nice! It is refreshing to see a CETME that isn't masquerading as a G3.
View Quote
Jeff does such great work.  It's a beautiful weapon.  The G3 parts are the barrel, trigger pack and the lower.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks too nice for a CETME looking to have Jeff do the same thing for me. Nice rifle!
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Top  notch, beautiful looking build with classic appearance.  It appears from the pictures that the mag well accepts both CETME and HK91/G3 magazines.  If the builder used all internal HK parts or surplus mil spec internals like Century uses, it will be a long lasting and reliable
My Century C308 shoots about the same 100 yd groups as this rifle does, which shows that this design is capable of more than battle rife accuracy. Not trying to say that my rifle is as nice as this one but it is inexpensive reliable and accurate.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Top  notch, beautiful looking build with classic appearance.  It appears from the pictures that the mag well accepts both CETME and HK91/G3 magazines.  If the builder used all internal HK parts or surplus mil spec internals like Century uses, it will be a long lasting and reliable

My Century C308 shoots about the same 100 yd groups as this rifle does, which shows that this design is capable of more than battle rife accuracy. Not trying to say that my rifle is as nice as this one but it is inexpensive reliable and accurate.
View Quote
Jeff at PCS is known as Ghilliebear on the HKPRO forums and has long been hailed as one of if not the greatest roller lock custom builder in the USA.  I have no doubt his build will last a long time.  Most century ones aren't bad either, but it can be hit or miss on what kind of quality you get.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top