Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2015 9:57:51 AM EDT
Are hk 93/33 parts kits still available? I was offered a barreled receiver in a trade but haven't noticed parts kits for sale recently, any suggestions on where to look for one?
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Im thinking it's cheaper to buy another C93 from an FFL than it would be to assemble a barreled receiver at this point.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 10:27:45 PM EDT
[#4]
What make of barrel and receiver do you have?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:49:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What make of barrel and receiver do you have?
View Quote

I have a complete C93 currently, I was offered a barreled receiver, I believe it was C93 also
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:36:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I had this fit of madness recently and the best I could find after a few hours of searching was the $600 set from RobertRTG linked above.  Ship has sailed on the cheap HK33 kits.

Wish I would have bought one of the cheap C93s from J&G when they had them.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I had this fit of madness recently and the best I could find after a few hours of searching was the $600 set from RobertRTG linked above.  Ship has sailed on the cheap HK33 kits.

Wish I would have bought one of the cheap C93s from J&G when they had them.  Oh well.
View Quote

Theyre 650ish this week. Out of stock for months, I list mine in the EE  and suddenly theyre available again
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Theyre 650ish this week. Out of stock for months, I list mine in the EE  and suddenly theyre available again
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was on the verge of a C93 and decided to go with a Vector instead. Got it Monday, pretty nice but I have not shot it yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top