Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2015 9:18:35 AM EDT
I just bought a Blackhawk level III duty holster and unlike all the BH level III holsters that I have or have had for XDM, Glock or Sig,
this one lets the barrel protrude ever so slightly past the end of the holster.

Do any of you have the same set up?
Does your barrel sit flush with or protrude past the bottom edge of the holster?

I called Blackhawk/Vista and they told me that it wasn't normal, then they told me it was.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good reason to return it and buy a Safariland.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#2]
*** Update ***
After trying to get a final answer on if this is normal for the P30 holster, I was pawned off to a guy who won't call me back.
Also, the first, self proclaimed,  "Great" customer service guy never returned my last email after I told him that he indeed hasn't answered my question.

I might be a sucker for initially believing that Blackhawk was a well put together outfit.
I am thoroughly disappointed and not because of the product (even though I agree with most, Safariland is far superior) but because they are just like every other
moron, low quality, badly managed, annoying, F show of company that I would expect to be based in a third world country.
No dignity, No Integrity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top