Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2015 7:27:31 PM EDT
Kind of torn here so I'm seeking opinions.

I have a nice P7M8 all matching gun with all the accessories.

I can trade it for a new POF 5K at the store where I originally purchased the P7M8.  I already have a POF Mp5 SBR.

Opinions? Keep P7M8? Trade for POF 5K and SBR it? I love both guns equally, but I know that if I don't get an MP5K clone now and get it stamped before 41P that I may never be able to get one.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Kind of torn here so I'm seeking opinions.

I have a nice P7M8 all matching gun with all the accessories.

I can trade it for a new POF 5K at the store where I originally purchased the P7M8.  I already have a POF Mp5 SBR.

Opinions? Keep P7M8? Trade for POF 5K and SBR it? I love both guns equally, but I know that if I don't get an MP5K clone now and get it stamped before 41P that I may never be able to get one.
View Quote
I would never get rid of my P7, prices are getting stupid.  Plus you'd be trading a german factory gun for a paki gun . . .

Just my two cents . . .
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Keep the P7M8, it's only going to increase in value.

The POF-5K is "ok", I'd wait for an MKE 5K variant.

But neither would, in no way, be worth trading in that P7.

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:29:30 AM EDT
[#3]
keep your gun.

sell man juice or kidney if you really want paki mp5
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:36:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, ya'll are right. I just can't bring myself to part with it after taking it out of the safe. It's just too cool to part with.

Thanks for the positive reinforcement!
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Nobody will be beating a trail to your door for a Pakistani MP5 clone... Keep the P7M8.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Keep the P7M8, it's only going to increase in value.

The POF-5K is "ok", I'd wait for an MKE 5K variant.

But neither would, in no way, be worth trading in that P7.

View Quote

Is there a reason you would wait for the MKE. The POF comes ready to run while the MKE has a stock that is fused to a lower. Both are contract production guns. Hell the MKE wont even take normal mags without grinding out the bar in the mag well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top