Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:01:39 PM EDT
Anyone got a stock that will fit a POF MP5?  This isn't a WTB add, just looking for a reliable stock.  I bought one off of the EE but it wont fit.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Wondering what won't fit about the stock? The rails won't slide on the receiver?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The rails will slide on but the mount won't seat all the way on the receiver. It seems to have a "teeter" point for lack of a better term. The holes in the stock are a 1/4 inch short of lining up with the receiver.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#3]
A German HK A3 stock fits my POF 5 fine, so does the POF A3.  German A3 F Types also work.  The ATI Chinese (or wherever it comes from) cheaper one does not and isn't worth the time trying to get to fit.

HK Parts has some used A3 stocks from time to time, and Numrich had POF ones for something like $160

There's another thread on stocks for POF-5 a little down the page.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:01:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, I can't help you there, if it was a rails problem, I have a fix for  that.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Is it a fixed or folder/telescoping? I've had problems with the telescoping ones not going on far enough to put the pins in, and had to elongate the holes slightly. The fixed stocks fit everything.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Haven't seen any issues with the POF stock on a POF MP5.

EDIT:  I assume you have made sure the lower is tight to the frame and have given the stock a little love tap?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Just seems really odd that there is instances where problem occur with the a3 stock but the a2 and the end caps fit fine. I wouldn't think that ati had dropped the ball on a whole line of stock specs. My end cap does have to have that tap but goes on fine.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#8]
If it's anything like my ATI stock, then the holes don't appear to be concentric. It's almost like one of them is pivoted and that's why the pin won't line up.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:33:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Gonna need more info, pictures. What kind of stock exactly? F-type stock? Regular A3? Korean? POF? German? US-made? Turkish? Have you tried disciplining it with a rubber/nylon mallet? Placing it on a hard surface and pressing firmly downwards to seat the stock onto the receiver? Don't be afraid to use force.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top