Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with DJ Getz.  He may have some left but he is packing up shop.   I have one and it is superb.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#2]
MP5SD AND MP5k
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Dvl Dog

RDTS had one, POF SBR that they had converted to an SD a month or so ago up on the boards.  I think that hey were asking $4,995 for it.
Haven't seen it lately so it probably sold.  

I am planning  on doing the same with the POF MP5 I have.  HKParts.net has all the parts you need unless you go for a demilled MP5SD, heck,
they might even have one of those, as well.  I would say have it made into an SD while it is a pistol and then make it a SBR so you can put a
stock on it.

Good luck on your project!
Chuck
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
dumb question but I have to ask:

How do you guys that own MP5's afford them?  ?
View Quote

Some options:

1. Sit in the front of Math class in school.  Get into college and shun everything having to do with a Liberal Arts degree.  Get a really good job after you graduate.
2. Be old and in the scene back when Hk sears were only a few hundred bucks, or maybe a few thousand if you didn't get in early enough.
3. Come from a background where $25k to you is like $1000 to most everyone else in the USA.

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#6]
TPMoutfitters they make awesome awesome mp5sd.  this is one of their hk94 built sd.  https://youtu.be/RIrmKDckr6o
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:09:56 AM EDT
[#7]
One of each is my suggestion. A good clone is pricey but will be worth what you paid for it. Getz or Turner would be my choice.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Some options:

1. Sit in the front of Math class in school.  Get into college and shun everything having to do with a Liberal Arts degree.  Get a really good job after you graduate.
2. Be old and in the scene back when Hk sears were only a few hundred bucks, or maybe a few thousand if you didn't get in early enough.
3. Come from a background where $25k to you is like $1000 to most everyone else in the USA.

You're welcome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
dumb question but I have to ask:

How do you guys that own MP5's afford them?  ?

Some options:

You're welcome.

Option 4.  Marry well.  Have a wife that spoils you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top