Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2015 3:13:01 PM EDT
I'd like your guys opinions on what the current best deal on an HK roller lock clone.  I've been wanting to get an MP5 clone and SBR it.  

Several options out there.  I believe one of the lowest priced options is the POF pistols that are running around $1500.  I've also read a little about the Century Arms C93 pistols that can be had for $500-600 if you look.  Most of the C93's need some work to get them to run, crooked sights, etc.  The price seems very low for an HK style gun and is comparable to the price of the Malaysia HK33 pistol and rifle parts kits considering the several hundred dollars it would cost to pay someone to build off your parts kit.

For the price it seems like I should pick up a cheap C93 pistol now and get the MP5 later since it's going to be at least $1500.  Sound like a good idea or stay away from the C93's?  Any other $1500ish MP5 clones out there besides the DJG & POF guns?  Maybe MKE if they ever make it here.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
DJ GETZ costs a little more than $1500 iirc.  DJ Getz and Atlantic Arms AA89 are suppose to be the two good sub $2000 clone options.

MKE guns would be a good option if they ever get here.  They say it will be soon but  plenty of gun companies say that...

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#3]
PTR32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top