Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2014 7:15:41 PM EDT
Picked up a PTR 91 off Gunbroker that appears to have a POF A3 stock on it. Noticed the locking lever didn't ratchet and the lever itself has peeled back at the pawl. Shitty Pakistani casting by the looks of it as the pawl area of the locking lever is pretty thin and peeled back like a banana.

I'm guessing it shouldn't be shot like this? The rifle itself is a really sweet JLD built gun in the A3xxx range with a Wilson barrel, appears to be almost new. I'm going to take it up with the seller and see if they'll do anything monetary wise, though I definitely don't want to return the rifle. It is a little frustrating though since part of the reason I bid it up to $950 was A3 stock.

I've owned a couple PTR's but never bothered with the meat grinder stock until now.

Is there a source for an HK locking lever that's in stock? HKParts.net lists them but are out of stock.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top