Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FREE McUZI  
View Quote

Holy shit, I haven't heard that name in a LONG time.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Free Hat McCullough
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Free Adam Webber!

Free Hat McCullough

Free Hat! Free Hat! Free Hat!

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Free Adam Webber!

Free Hat McCullough

WOW, that only took like 10 posts...

Back on topic, hopefully everything works out fine.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:32:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The government is the criminal here, not Adam Webber.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why is it always the Govt or the law enforcement's fault when someone screws up? I am getting so sick of hearing that.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Why is it always the Govt or the law enforcement's fault when someone screws up? I am getting so sick of hearing that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I support Adam but I certainly agree with Cops66
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:37:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Without knowing exactly what Adam signed regarding not getting a FFL, can't really judge either way. Its his business. Sounds like HKParts is still doing just fine. No crisis.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

After crap like "Cav-Aid" and other "government railroadings", as much as I dislike the ATF I'll wait to see how this turns out before blindly supporting a "nice guy" solely because he owns a firearms based business.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

After crap like "Cav-Aid" and other "government railroadings", as much as I dislike the ATF I'll wait to see how this turns out before blindly supporting a "nice guy" solely because he owns a firearms based business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Adam Weber is more than a "nice guy" you monkey's butt. He contributes more to our community that you could in 10 lifetimes. Save your comments for people you have had "interactions with". And quit with all the "quotes" unless you "understand how to use them". "Cheers"
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Adam Weber is more than a "nice guy" you monkey's butt. He contributes more to our community that you could in 10 lifetimes. Save your comments for people you have had "interactions with". And quit with all the "quotes" unless you "understand how to use them". "Cheers"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I don't have a dog in the fight, but Joe is right.

The Cliven Bundy debacle should be proof enough that lots of gun owners are damsels in distress that will throw themselves at any savior they believe will be their White Knight to lay waste to the .gov, regardless of who they are.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Met Adam a few years back at the HK Booth at the Vegas Shot Show, Great Guy!!! I placed orders for years before meeting him and I placed an order a week ago. Will continue to do business with him as long as the store is OPEN!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Take a breath and calm down.

I'm not saying anything negative about him. What I am saying is I personally am cautious about throwing blind support behind him just because he's in the gun industry. THIS EXACT SITUATION has occurred over and over again in the industry, typically with the result of us not getting the full story until it turns out the party involved was flagrantly breaking the law.

If you don't remember the Cav-Arms debacle (and since you only joined last year I'm sure you don't), I'll fill you in. The owner was well known as a nice honest guy. When Cav-Arms was publically brought under investigation they came out with a sob story: "ATF told us one thing about our manufacturing process and then rescinded it and now we're the target of a witch hunt." Everyone jumped on board, receivers ere engraved "Cav-Aid" and pumped out and bought just as quickly to help infuse Cav-Arms with capital "needed to fund their legal defense". At the end of the debacle it turned out the owner was using his FFL to sell guns illegally to a buddy over state lines.

I'm sure Adam Weber is a good guy. I've never heard a bad thing about the guy and I wish him luck and I hope he beats the ATF, if nothing else because I hate the ATF.

How do you know what I've contributed to this community?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:03:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have got that right.

I don't care if the guy has contributed to the community, that's a separate matter.

He might be the good guy, he might be the bad guy, nice does not matter.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Take a breath and calm down.

I'm not saying anything negative about him. What I am saying is I personally am cautious about throwing blind support behind him just because he's in the gun industry. THIS EXACT SITUATION has occurred over and over again in the industry, typically with the result of us not getting the full story until it turns out the party involved was flagrantly breaking the law.

If you don't remember the Cav-Arms debacle (and since you only joined last year I'm sure you don't), I'll fill you in. The owner was well known as a nice honest guy. When Cav-Arms was publically brought under investigation they came out with a sob story: "ATF told us one thing about our manufacturing process and then rescinded it and now we're the target of a witch hunt." Everyone jumped on board, receivers ere engraved "Cav-Aid" and pumped out and bought just as quickly to help infuse Cav-Arms with capital "needed to fund their legal defense". At the end of the debacle it turned out the owner was using his FFL to sell guns illegally to a buddy over state lines.

I'm sure Adam Weber is a good guy. I've never heard a bad thing about the guy and I wish him luck and I hope he beats the ATF, if nothing else because I hate the ATF.

View Quote

You're right.  Partially written in jest. My bad.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:16:55 AM EDT
[#15]
ETA: never mind
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Just because it is the law doesn't make it right. We have 90% too much government. The militarization of police and the number of law bidding citizens being killed by cops you have to wonder whose side they are on. My order for a recoil assembly came through fine just a week ago.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I view the government as the criminals in a case like this because I actually take that shall not be infringed part seriously.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I view the government as the criminals in a case like this because I actually take that shall not be infringed part seriously.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!

Our laws are being changed as the libtards see fit, not paying attention to how they were written and upheld.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:12:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Dammit!!!  HKParts was MY "go to", too!!!

Hope Adam can win out on this....
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:32:27 AM EDT
[#20]
"Take a breath and calm down.

How do you know what I've contributed to this community?"

Amen to this.  Lotsa gun owners are just lemmings that latch onto a "cause" only to fund that person/cause is a bust or fraud.  Seen this happen plenty of times.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Knowing how the DOJ and ATF work, we should wait and give the man a benefit of a doubt. He is innocent till proven guilty.

In my town, the DOJ is going after the Sheriff for allegedly racially profiling Hispanics.

I think they're making an example of the Sheriff, and doing similar stuff across the country.

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 4:15:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I know you are a good dude who has helped out a bunch of people on this board, which puts you head and shoulders above a lot of others.

I also know that I can't even get Adam/ hkparts to return my calls or messages.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know you are a good dude who has helped out a bunch of people on this board, which puts you head and shoulders above a lot of others.

I also know that I can't even get Adam/ hkparts to return my calls or messages.  

Their facebook account has been pretty active...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top