Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2014 7:52:20 PM EDT
Have mixed used mags and NIB(all are german). Used mags lock perfectly but new mags wont lock unless I slam em home to the point of drawing blood.

Im placing bolt in open position to make sure there are no restrictions, is there something I can do to new mags to speed up process of "break-in"?
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Weird, sounds like something is slightly out of spec. I had this happen on my Vector 53 clone. The mag catch was slightly out of spec and the Hk mags wouldn't click in place. While they would work perfect on my HK-93 rifle of course. So I modified the catch a little bit with my handy Dremel tool and now I'm good to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top