Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2017 2:32:50 AM EDT
Can someone refer me to a good 3-points sling for a FN? The older I get, the heavier it gets.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a Specter SOP on a FAL that I bought once. It was a nice sling for a 3 point, I switched it out for a 2 point of my own manufacture though and sold the Specter and later the rifle...

They have their CST and CQB versions too.

https://www.spectergear.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=142
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Never on a fal but had a 3 point on an ar. It was a blackhawk i believe. I switch to an adjustable 2 point also.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 4:37:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I prefer a 2-point. A Blue Force Gear VCAS works pretty well for me.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 7:24:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I also have a Specter Gear 3 point. Its nice but all the extra webbing from the 3 point got in the way of the charging handle for me so I switched it out for a shorter 2 point sling with the rear sling mount in-between the stock and the receiver, it's the best option I've found yet!
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#5]
3-point slings blow. You will be much happier with a 2-point. BLue Force Gear is my preference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top